Where´s min liang tan ? And will combat system change over the time?

Discussion in 'New Player Experience Feedback' started by Makoki123, Mar 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Makoki123

Makoki123 Avatar

Hy there avatars, somebody can give me a hint where to find Min Liang Tan? Need to speak with her about a ring .
    And does somebody know if the combat system will change, or keep like it is now ? I realy comming not clear with it. And by the way, and once again, in my opinion, there are a lot of gameplay important things just not or very barely explained. I´m realy trying to have fun with this game, but it´s pretty difficult to get so far. At least for me.

2. Cordelayne

Cordelayne Bug Hunter

He is in Sesquanna Square in the center of Ardoris.

3. Helvig Ingvildsdottir

Helvig Ingvildsdottir Avatar

Hi @Makoki123 and welcome to SotA.

Min Liang Tan is a male NPC, and you can find him in a building at the Ardoris main square, I think the one next to the alchemist, if I remember correctly.

The combat system is very elaborate as it is. Some love it, some hate it. I do not think it is going to change. If I can assist you with getting used to it, send me a whisper ingame (/w Helvig Ingvildsdottir). Same counts for other questions you may have. There are also several really good player videos on youtube that explain details of the game. Entering the search string "shroud of the avatar combat" will give some great results ranging from the very basics over deck building up to advanced combat tactics.

Makoki123 and Cordelayne like this.
  4. Makoki123

Makoki123 Avatar

Thanks a lot for your answer and explain.
    Allready found Min Liang Tan ( thought it would be a girl ;) )
    And yes, i still have problems understanding the combat here, allready watched some vid´s on YT, but even so i didn´t got it.
    I will keep on trying to figgre it out , and if i can´t, maybe will come back to your offer contacting you, even is i still don´t know how to do that..;):)

Cordelayne likes this.
  5. Makoki123

Makoki123 Avatar

Thank ya!

Cordelayne likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.