Where is my Collector's Edition (Physical Product)?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Quindorrian, Apr 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quindorrian

Quindorrian Avatar

I was a backer and thought that since the game was releasing, I would be receiving my physical product. Yet, I still do not have my product... What is going on? After years of waiting, I thought the wait was finally over...

2. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

They are not ready for delivery yet. A few more months. There was an announcement.

3. Preachyr

Preachyr Avatar

They were delayed by chinese new years. But they are scheduled to arrive by end of Q2. For realsies this time....

Nelzie likes this.
  4. Rufus D`Asperdi

Rufus D`Asperdi Avatar

A the others have stated, the physical items will be delivered prior to the end of Q2.

You should go to your Account Page and make sure your delivery address is correct.

Nelzie likes this.
  5. tc91101

tc91101 Avatar

I just checked my tracking number which shows mine on a boat from China to Australia. If one of you Aussies sees an unclaimed box please return to sender at your convenience.

Nelzie likes this.
  6. 2112Starman

2112Starman Avatar

Keep your eyes on their weekly updates and their daily status updates. There is lots of communication up there with the status of the physical goods.

7. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Here is a bit more information about physical goods in the new release notes.
    https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/forum/index.php?threads/release-53-instructions.121435/

They are making them really nice indeed. Also on May 4th the livestream/telethon the devs are having will most likely show off some of them. If anyone is interested on getting some cool stuff also for in-game this is the very opportunity to do that. Purchasing anything for $5 will grant you any rewards from the upcoming livestream. Here is what you get from donating $5 .

"Another release livestream is upon us! The Release 53 Livestream is set for next week May 4, right after Release 53 goes live on April 26 this week.

All Avatars from around the world are welcomed to join us in the livestream activities. We will be doing deep dives, answering questions, having sales, handing out prizes, and tracking towards stretch goals. In honor of spring time here in the north, this event’s stretch goals are entirely spring themed!

LIVESTREAM SCHEDULE (Central Time Zone)

Monthly livestreams are on Twitch and include answers to your gameplay questions, world building tours, prize giveaways, sales on items, and more! Here is the schedule:

• 3PM: Introductions and Q&A
    • 3:45PM: Deep Dive 1: Combat & Crafting
    • 4:30PM: World Building Tour: New Scenes
    • 5:30PM: Deep Dive 2: Physical Goods
    • 6:15PM: Q&A Continues
    • 7PM: Ending Announcements

EXPIRING ITEMS: Store Credits convert to COTOs on May 7!

STRETCH GOALS (Spring Themed!)

As a special bonus, we are offering funding rewards to any player that makes a minimum purchase of $5 during a twelve hour window during the day of the livestream, on May 4 from 12:00 PM to 11:59 PM CT (Spending Store Credit to make $5 minimum purchase does not apply) .

NOTE: While the livestream ends at 7pm CT, everyone will have until 11:59 PM CT to spend $5 to get the stretch goals. We will announce the final total on the following day."

Stretch Goals:
    • $10K: /rainbow
    • $25K: Leaf Backpack
    • $35K: Flower Still Life Painting Set
    • $50K: Floral Print / Style Dress
    • $65K: Dark Thorn Weapons: Bow & 1h Sword
    • $80K: Dark Thorn Weapons: Mace, Wand, Staff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.