Which POTs/PRTs are active?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jaanelle DeJure, Nov 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hazard

Hazard Avatar

Possibly some others that have at least a few vendors that stock regularly:

Blackrock Cove - BMC main branch I think.
    Vanguard - haven't been by recently. Still active?
    Jade Valley - Nice Vendor circle area.. They hosted the last FL Release Party and were a recent Port feature.
    Iron Gate - The governor moved the spawn point in the last few days. Saladid, a Twitch streamer, has a nice stocked vendor next to new entrance at riverbank - mostly raw material. Otherwise still mostly empty with reorgs in progress.
    Port Phoenix -Has been one of the larger POTs for a while along the lines of Paxlair.
    Littlecreek - Reuge has a few good vendors near the entrance of this PRT in the Vale.
    Stonegate - Edge Trader network has a vendor there per a recent post in Marketplace
    Diamond Fields - Location of Hood Enterprises vendor who has been stocking per Marketplace listings.
    Bay Lunaire - connected to Central Brit dock. They just started to advertise on Discord and been stocking pretty heavily with cotos, ore, and other raw mats and goods. Main vendor right near dock area where you zone in.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2016
  2. Belladonna Rose

Belladonna Rose Bug Hunter

Might need to update your lists folks since some POTs got changed.

Jaanelle DeJure likes this.
  3. Jaanelle DeJure

Jaanelle DeJure Avatar

Thanks! Where is Diamond Fields? I found the rest...

4. Belladonna Rose

Belladonna Rose Bug Hunter

I wish they could make a map of the nested Pots. Would be nice to know where they are...although they tend to move around a bit. I am happy where i am ...Silverston . first wagon on the left inside Kingsport. Nice place and lots of space still. Govenor is awesome and the place looks great.
    Spawn point is right on the bridge. Red wagon to Kingsport at bottom of bridge on one side and now red wagon to the Vale at bottom of other side of bridge. Crafting area in the center of town with merchants close at hand. Town Crier is still down at the docks but thats ok. Also boat to Kingsport too or Vale cant remember which. Come on by and check it out

5. moko

moko Avatar

I actually think SotAmap now lists most if not all nested POTs via their search feature :)

6. Hazard

Hazard Avatar

I believe Diamond Fields is a Sub POT, reportedly the first boat on the left off the Port Phoenix Docks.

7. Brass Knuckles

Brass Knuckles Avatar

Umm bladewyke, ofcource ;)

8. Rufus D`Asperdi

Rufus D`Asperdi Avatar

@Lord Andernut or @Womby... memory fails... had a fine idea for the nested POTs some months ago... Rather than having many wagons, have a single wagon with a single Driver NPC with whom you would start a conversation... He or She would tell you the available destination... the POTs linked... and you would tell the Driver where you wished to go.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2016
  9. Womby

Womby Avatar

I cannot take credit for that. Wasn't me, I'm afraid.

Jaanelle DeJure and Numa like this.
  10. Numa

Numa Avatar

That certainly beats the sight of six empty, riderless, horseless wagons parked at the landward entry side of Central Brittany near the balloon.

Kaisa and Jaanelle DeJure like this.
  11. Grave Dragon

Grave Dragon Avatar

I strongly recommend checking out Dragon's Fall. We are a very active community with an absolutely beautiful town. Its worth the trip up just to walk through and site see. Youll fall in love with the layout and decore the moment you step in.

We will be featured in the January 28th Welcome Quest as well.

Thanks,
    -Grave

Last edited: Nov 23, 2016
  12. Frederick Glasgow

Frederick Glasgow Avatar

Numinous Gleann is adjoined to Ardoris. Anyone passing thru,feel free to join in the weekly treasure hunt.

https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/f...st-in-numinous-gleann-week-of-11-21-16.72250/

Numa and Jaanelle DeJure like this.
  13. Jaanelle DeJure

Jaanelle DeJure Avatar

*bump bump*

What's new with POTs lately? Where do people find themselves shopping and hanging out these days?

14. Andartianna

Andartianna Avatar

Come check out Verat Chaos. It's Organized Chaos Guild Metropolis just east of Britanny on the Shores of Spindrift Bay.

15. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Some town criers may be difficult to locate because of us being able to move the entrance to our POTs and the town criers did not move with it and we are not able to move them. We've asked for the ability to move them but so far we don't have it. In Wizards rest you have to go up the hill past the oracle. :)

Edited

And of course Wizards Rest is active and it does depend on what you mean by active. No one can be there 24/7. ;) But we have immenities, 2 crafting pavilions, Oracle, town sized PvP arena, residents housing for undeeded players which includes planting beds and commission free vendor for use of all residents and nore. So active depends on perception. How much any resident is in town is not measured, they are free to come and go, it's their home. :)

Last edited: May 2, 2017
  16. Kabalyero Kidd

Kabalyero Kidd Avatar

The small town of Beregost (next to Kingsport) has active residents like me... LOL... the town also got upgraded to Hamlet and that gives it more spaces for new lots...

Down south, Bladewyke is basically my drop-off point when I'm mining Silver Ores... Owl Sky City is now more like a Shopping Center... New Britannian Market keeps growing... :D

17. Kron Caledon

Kron Caledon Avatar

Novia Market (just south of Brit) is growing quickly and has great shopping!

18. Duke Gréagóir

Duke Gréagóir Legend of the Hearth

Dara Brae is active. I have learned most people cannot find it.

19. 2112Starman

2112Starman Avatar

I have noticed that the majority of over world PoT's in the land have their icons filled out pretty well. Seems like PoTs in general have been successful. I think its nested PoTs like mine that really have no shot. No one wants to live in them. I sure hope they give us the option to go world map if more land is added for E2.

20. Duke William of Serenite

Duke William of Serenite Avatar

Serenite is active in the Grunvald region and we have plenty of vendors. In my opinion we have one of the best music vendors in novia by Viper Venom.

Jaanelle DeJure and 2112Starman like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.