Wouldn't it be cool if...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Elgarion, Aug 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tiina Onir

Tiina Onir Avatar

If all you ment was automating buying your monthly coto stipend for the same price you would have bought it for anyway, why didn't you just say that? Being obscure with "cool benefits" that makes it sound like the there's going to be something unique for the subscribers, which I object to.

2. hammadowna

hammadowna Avatar

I think it would be fine to offer unique things for subscribers, too. How would that at all keep you from having free access to the game?

3. Elgarion

Elgarion Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Wouldn't it be cool if the sieges would first spawn as a roaming encounter, then patrol on a course to their next invasion? Then, if you wish, you could encounter roaming versions of these armies that have not yet made camp and perhaps try to rally troops before their arrival as well or as they arrive (or attack them en route).

4. Helvig Ingvildsdottir

Helvig Ingvildsdottir Avatar

That would indeed e cool!

5. Elgarion

Wouldn't it be cool if we could harvest the various gases and vapors and mysterious pools of liquid we find throughout the game. Low hanging fruit for interesting items to gather which actually might be deadly to gather, like a toxic swamp gas. Great for crafting components, perhaps even spell components some day. Hmmmm.... now that I've written this up, I'm having deja vu. I suspect I've mentioned this thought already.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2017
    Olthadir and Ahuaeynjgkxs like this.
  6. Vrunk Hrrk

Vrunk Hrrk Avatar

Wouldn’t it be cool if everyone that had a alt put on a Kobold mask and played a Kobold

blacksheepboy and Elgarion like this.
  7. Helvig Ingvildsdottir

Helvig Ingvildsdottir Avatar

Wouldn't it be cool if there was a tool that would let us engrave or label certain items? So a ring could be engraved "to my love forever", a necklace could be described "necklace with hand of honor pendant", a bottle used for decoration in my kitchen could be labeled "vinegar".

Wouldn't it be cool if I could at least describe somewhere where other so inclined players could easily see it that my character squints so badly that you never know what/whom she's really looking at, or is covered in scars head to toe, or some such things? Since we all look the same, graphic-wise... (yes I think I suggested this before...)

Wouldn't it be cool if we had more viking clothing options that look less like Conan the Barbarian? Perhaps a Birka or Hedeby style suspended dress (smokkr) for women?

Wouldn't it be cool if the toy tray the Tormentor in Artifice has was craftable or available on the add-on store?

Wouldn't it be cool if all items in the game could be put down as decoration, so vendor stalls could be properly decorated with the things that are for sale? (most raw materials, potions, scrolls can not be used for decoration)

Tiina Onir and Elgarion like this.
  8. Elgarion

Hahaha, I didn't notice this until just now -- good idea! :p

Lots of good deco ideas here. Especially like the variation in barbarian dress for the viking RP'ers out there. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.