1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.

WTS all items on Account

Discussion in 'Sell Items (WTS Gear, Decorations, Crafted Items)' started by Trina, Mar 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trina

Trina Avatar

Items sold. Thanks everyone! I still have the account so it's like a weight was lifted from my shoulders. Surely the more items you own, the more the items own you. Now I can log in whenever I want and not worry about emotes and such.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2018
  2. Dysis

Dysis Avatar

sorry to see you go, what if its teachable?

Trina and liz_the_wiz like this.
  3. liz_the_wiz

liz_the_wiz Avatar

@Evenstar makes a valid point, what if the emote is teachable, it has been hit and miss, but, having missed a couple of telethons myself i know how frustrating it is, items and things are now missing from the collection and you feel its only your fault.

Sorry world. It is a GAME. Dont hate yourself @Trina for missing it.. dont sell up just cos you missed out on something you might be able to get for free off one of us.. If it is time to go, thats fine, but, just know, there may still be hope for the emote

Trina, Rada Torment, K1000 and 2 others like this.
  4. Bundle 1

Bundle 1 Avatar

I would help you! Tell me what you need!

Trina likes this.
  5. Kain Darkmoor

Kain Darkmoor Avatar

Probably gonna sound like an arse but here goes... Leaving the game because you may not be able to get one emote seems like a bit of a stretch to begin with. Adding this information to a post about selling your account seems like some ulterior motive or a cry for attention. If you really wanted to sell your stuff just sell it without the fuss. :confused:

Last edited: Mar 7, 2018
  6. Bow Vale

Bow Vale Avatar

This is not good news :( It does seem a bit backward to offer something that cant be bought/gifted after the event in telethons if that is the case. This would be the first time something has been offered that you actually have to have pledged $5 for and it stays on your account?? If so not wise with a game like this as some people are completionists, i know Trina quite well through the game and know she likes to keep everything in order...She has been super busy being productive in real life and having to keep eye on for telethons that can be on at times people are working/away/ill , seems silly to be offering a reward however small to some people that is impossible to get if you cant be on in that 12 hr period....

Don't want you to go! If you have chance of getting/staying and do then shout me up a bit more often and ill try and give u a xp rush :) Else, message me before you leave and we keep in touch, id say steam but it seems u might be trying to sell that with the account., we can sort something out...

Trina likes this.
  7. Trina

Trina Avatar

I realize it is a bit of a stretch. I would invite people to realize OCD is a real thing. ^ ^ I was lucky enough today to catch LB online and he said as far as he knows they are exclusive when I asked if there would be other ways to obtain them in the game. I guess I missed the MOSH emote. It's just hard to keep up with the telethons with my schedule now. I am not wishing to separate anything and sell it individually And of course I'm sure it will take a few days to collect buyers because this is a big sale so I will have time to think about it. But I just foresee this continuing to happen until I am done with my residency. <3 all you guys!

liz_the_wiz likes this.
  8. MasterWan

MasterWan Avatar

You can’t go weeks before launch! You’ve been here this long supporting. After launch New things will be worked on and added.

Trina likes this.
  9. Spoon

Spoon Avatar

Noooooo, don't go. We will miss you.

If this is about IRL and not being able to keep up I fully get that. If so then no more arguments from me except to wish you luck.

But...

While IF it is about the collection being incomplete then please please please gimme few days to see if we can't sort this out with support.
    OCD is a *****, pardon the language. Have friends with some serious OCD so have a clue how bad it can be.

First I have alts with all the items incoming, I need to have those alts to keep deeds and such for my town/guild and since after a conversation with dallas I found out they are OK with us buying extra telethon sets then I've always done that for trade but also for when people miss a telethon like you did. But I don't need emotes or such on those alts.
    I also have some spare Service Vouchers since before persistance which are rotting away on one alt which I thought I'd need but didn't.

So if this is about the collection not beeing complete and the feeling of not having enough time etc. Then I'd guess that it is likely that you'll be sad to walk away after all.
    If so please let me see if I could sort this out with support before you take any final decisions to give up all of that stuff on the account.

Just as a gamer helping another gamer out.

While if your feeling is more of a relief in beeing able to step away due to not having time, then please ignore this.

10. Trina

Trina Avatar

It is about the collection versus being able to walk. Minus the emote, I am okay with what little time I am able to put into the game lately due to RL. Which of course this places me in a bind because I have a lot of friends I have made in the game so I feel like I am placing one emote over a bunch of friends > > But I know it will eat away at me inside, and I might miss another telethon before August when the residency ends.

11. Brickbat

Brickbat Avatar

If support would do it, I would gladly transfer the $5 telethon reward from 1 of multiple accounts that I contributed on to you. It's a pretty big "If" though, since it would seemingly be opening Pandora's box.

V/R Brickbat

12. Elnoth

Elnoth Avatar

There are over 200 emotes in the game, and you will always struggle to have them all. Perhaps this is a good chance to employ some graded exposure and response prevention?

K1000 and eli like this.
  13. eli

eli Avatar

It's ok.

The seller is just selling the items, not the account.

So basically what's for sale is:
    -Tax free founder town deed
    -Practically complete telethon reward set
    -A complete quest hat collection
    -The lord/lady tier rewards
    -misc artifacts and addon store items

14. Ravicus Domdred

Ravicus Domdred Avatar

why are we bumping posts from the marketplace section? @Cerus , @Berek

Hunter OfSouls likes this.
  15. St Drahcir

St Drahcir Avatar

I don't see any bumping in here. I read through the post out of curiousity and what I see is more of just talking and trying to help the player stay.

Bow Vale, Trina and Sean Silverfoot like this.
  16. Sean Silverfoot

Sean Silverfoot Avatar

Don't see it as that. I see folks trying to help someone out with a unique situation. DBAD!

17. Ravicus Domdred

Ravicus Domdred Avatar

Hoestly not trying to be ****. Its just that I have been moderated in the past for this in the marketplace. Sorry I did not understand the variables.

Bow Vale, Trina and Sean Silverfoot like this.
  18. Jimmy Cliff

Jimmy Cliff Avatar

dont these emotes come bagged? i have never gotten telethon items or emotes, but i thought emotes come bagged. if they do, then the hunt is on to find one, if not then chalk it up as another example of short sightedness on the dev team. they should have had an auto support option for their telethons, guess not having one won them more cash.

Trina likes this.
  19. Gridseed

Gridseed Avatar

Would you trade your gear for Star Citizen ships?

20. Trina

Trina Avatar

I have had a few messages about trading my account items for stuff in other games, mainly Star Citizen. The two items I would trade my items for (I am still not separating anything) would be an Idris M from Star Citizen or a Royalty Account from Ashes of Creation. Otherwise there is nothing that really interests me in terms of MMOs. Thanks for your continued messages and interest! =)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.