1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.

WTS individual Prosperity tools *ended*

Discussion in 'Sell Items (WTS Gear, Decorations, Crafted Items)' started by Spoon, Jul 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spoon

Spoon Avatar

So due to the 31 August deadline
    https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/?p=51771
    I will be trying to sell of stuff and accounts I have been holding on to for future guildies and townies to upgrade before the deadline.

I'm also selling accounts with the grand tour hats R11+ here and R10+ here.
    Spotted Rabbit, Cornucopia and White Lepus Mask here.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Inspired by someone asking about how to acquire a single Prosperity Tool I thought I'd see if I could help someone out. When they were expiring I bought a bunch of individual tools, for future guildies, but since the prosperity packs are still available I will melt some of these individual tools down come R20 to get my pledge up. But I might just trade/sell them instead for SotA$.

Please note that if you are buying several then its cheaper to buy them in packs from the addon store. It is only if you want a few select ones that this makes sense.

If you wonder about what the Prosperity Tools are then you can find their description in the addon store and on the sotawiki.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

So if you are looking for just single units of Prosperity Tools @ $10 SotA credit Gift Coins then post below.

The Axe of Prosperity (digital)
    The Carpentry Hammer of Prosperity (digital) - StarLord
    The Carpentry Hammer of Prosperity (digital)
    The Cleaver of Prosperity (digital)
    The Cooking Pot of Prosperity (digital) - Solstar
    The Cooking Pot of Prosperity (digital)
    The Cubit Measure of Prosperity (digital) - StarLord
    The Cubit Measure of Prosperity (digital)
    The Fishing Pole of Prosperity (digital)
    The Hoe of Prosperity (digital)
    The Loom Shuttle of Prosperity (digital) - Barnabas Root
    The Loom Shuttle of Prosperity (digital)
    The Mortar & Pestle of Prosperity (digital) - Solstar
    The Mortar & Pestle of Prosperity (digital)
    The Pickaxe of Prosperity (digital)
    The Scissors of Prosperity (digital) - Barnabas Root
    The Scissors of Prosperity (digital)
    The Sickle of Prosperity (digital)
    The Skinning Knife of Prosperity (digital)
    The Smelting Tongs of Prosperity (digital)
    The Smelting Tongs of Prosperity (digital)
    The Smithing Hammer of Prosperity (digital) - Solstar
    The Smithing Hammer of Prosperity (digital)
    The Smithing Hammer of Prosperity (digital)
    The Tanning Knife of Prosperity (digital)
    The Tanning Knife of Prosperity (digital)

Please note that these items cannot be traded until the R20 wipe, which should be around 30th July.

No bidding, just simply - first come - first served.
    Post which ones you want and I will put your forum name next to the item so that you can see that it is booked for you.
    When it is booked you need to PM me with an email that I send the gift links to, and to which I will respond with an email you can send the $10 Gift Coin to. (Note that it can be any junk email, you shouldn't use the one for your account in trades like this).

If I have not received your email & gift coin before the 29th of August I will cancel the trade even if you are booked, this since on the 30th I will be quite busy with all this trading so I will not have the time to sort things out.
    So for these trades I will need you to send first.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2015
    StarLord and maathyas like this.
  2. StarLord

StarLord Avatar

Nice offer Spoon!
    I would like:
    The Carpentry Hammer of Prosperity (digital)
    Thanks

Spoon likes this.
  3. Solstar

Solstar Avatar

Perfect timing, Spoon. Please put me down for a mortar&pestle, cooking pot, and smithing hammer. Thank you.

Spoon likes this.
  4. Kitty2

Kitty2 Avatar

How generous, friend Spoon! You are indeed a fine Avatar in the Virtues of Compassion and Sacrifice!

May I please place a claim on a Loom Shuttle and a Scissors, if you would? Thank you!

Spoon likes this.
  5. Spoon

Spoon Avatar

Closed. Taking no further such requests.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.