Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

XP and Gold sent to inventory as items instead of applied to character.

Discussion in 'Quests, Conversations, & NPC's' started by Ryodin Stormwind, May 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ryodin Stormwind

Ryodin Stormwind Avatar

5/2/2018 3:08 PM
    Title: XP and Gold sent to inventory as items instead of applied to character

Reproduction Rate: Hard to test this as it requires internet connection to be interrupted just as the rewards for a quest are being given. First time this has happened to me.

Blocker? No. Can move the items to another container, and then back to inventory, and they will be applied to the character and removed from inventory.

Details: I was turning in a request on 5/1/2018, after the day's patch had been applied. I was turning in a quest, though I don't recall which one. Just as the reward was about to be rewarded, my connection was interrupted with a PELICAN congestion error. When I logged back in, I had "Adventurer and Producer Experience" and "500 Gold" items in my inventory as seen in the attached screenshot.

[​IMG]

Steps to Reproduce:
    1. Complete quest with monetary and experience reward.
    2. Lose connection just after turning in quest, but just before the rewards are applied.

User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6500 CPU @ 3.20GHz (4) System RAM: 16309
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 GPU RAM: 4058
    SotA.Win.64.772.Date.04.30.18
    Area: POT_grassland_metropolis_01a_template/Soryn Fields
    Area Display Name: Soryn Fields
    Loc: (113.0, 44.5, 95.1)
    Debug: UE9UX2dyYXNzbGFuZF9tZXRyb3BvbGlzXzAxYV90ZW1wbGF0ZXxTb3J5biBGaWVsZHN8KDExMy4wMDQsIDQ0LjUwMiwgOTUuMTM2KXwoMCwgMC4yNDIsIDAsIC0wLjk3KXwtMTQ2Ny43NTd8MzIuODg2Njd8Ni40NjkxODc=

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.