You lost me - feedback

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Stundorn, Nov 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Magnus Zarwaddim

Magnus Zarwaddim Avatar

Just to piggyback on the sentiment...

It's a sandbox. So it's up to each individual to find their groove. There are lots of suggestions on how to play. And we all agree there are things that can be done to make things better.

This thread seems legit. :) +1 for constructive criticism/feedback.

Stundorn and Sean Silverfoot like this.
  2. Mykll

Mykll Avatar

Just so I am clear, what do you mean by CS? I don't want to put words in your mouth and guess what I think it is. I don't think you mean CompuServe.

As far as the RP definition goes, I have always been a smart-butt about that. When people ask me if I roleplay I say, "Sure! I can play the role of the tank, a damage dealer, the healer, what class do you need me to bring?" All depends on how each individual defines it I guess.

Mac2 likes this.
  3. Jimmy Cliff

Jimmy Cliff Avatar

cs = cash shop
    rp = attributing characteristics to your character and sticking to them. giving it an alternate personality to your own.

Mykll and Stundorn like this.
  4. Berek

Berek Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

We've temporary removed this thread from view to review the comments after several have reported posted within it. The thread has been locked now due to too many competing and derailing comments found. It's unfortunate because there were many other great comments as well that could have grown the discussion. Please keep on topic for future threads and focus on the OPs talking points to prevent threads from being moderated.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.