Zombie survival town/village wave event

Discussion in 'Archived Topics' started by nonaware, Aug 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nonaware

nonaware Avatar

i would like to see a scene where you enter a map on the out skirts of a run down town/village.

off in the distance from where you enter the map almost a straight shot is the town center/square something there attracts your attention even from a distance.

as you approach you see that there are a few scattered people. you approach and talk to one. this triggers the spawning of a zombie hoard.

at first just a few stumble into view but as time goes by there are more and more coming faster and faster. you have a chance to flee but inside some of the buildings there are people that need to be saved. (through out wave event there are random spawns of savable npcs inside and around the village. click to chat and click type save off they go)

could be reward or somthing at end dont know or care just think it would be fun running around a village/town killing zombies hunting for surivors as more and more zombies appear from various spawn points.

wave events are fun for me and i think you could add many of these into the world zombie kobold undead bandit ect could be fun if done right.

please tho.... if you do add these... go light on archers :D

2. Roycestein Kaelstrom

Roycestein Kaelstrom Avatar

Town siege is part of the plan. Hopefully that will come out soon.

Acred, nonaware and Leelu like this.
  3. nonaware

nonaware Avatar

thanks didnt know that looking forward to it then :)

Acred and Roycestein Kaelstrom like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.