Time Lord appreciation thread

Discussion in 'Fire Lotus Tavern' started by redfish, May 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Ahhh there you are 'precious' lol. Good to see you. :)

Sir Stile Teckel and Time Lord like this.
  2. Bow Vale

Bow Vale Avatar

Dreams, wishes & love of course..:)

3. Time Lord

Time Lord Avatar

Arrg... I'm stuck on my cheap laptop here in Bangkok and can't make it to the Premier :(
    The Doctor that I am getting my birds from had an emergency at his hospital so he missed our meeting yesterday and postponed until today. He's the only guy in the world who has these birds I need, so I have to accommodate him. He's the first man in the world to have found a way to bread pure white pigeons with many colors of eyes (all white pigeons aka dove have black eyes or brown eyes). So, I guess you could say I'm still waiting for Darwin to come back from the hospital to meet with him. He's a human eye doctor...

What makes those lanterns go up? "FIRE!" :eek:
    The Thai's don't have many house fires because most of their city housing is concrete and the wild woods & jungles are very healthy and rarely dry. On the King of Thailand's past birthday, they had fireworks in Chiang Mai where some explosions were as large as 10 city blocks and almost nuclear to look at :cool: But, though they may not have many house or building fires here in Thailand, it is noteworthy that they do have "many deaths" from those that create the fireworks, who are mostly just people who make them because they like making them :p "until they blow themselves up that is" :confused: Then they get their own 5 minutes of fame being all burned up on the Thai TV News channels :D

I sure regret that I couldn't make it to the premier of the Avatar Chronicles...
    But don't forget, that these and many more voiced fan fictions can be listened to on "Caverns, Dungeons and Beyond"
    http://www.thecaverns.net/Wordpress/
    Home of "The New Britannia Theater Troupe"
    http://thecaverns.net/Podcasts/

:rolleyes: and who knows, maybe you will find your own fan fictions there some day ;) So submit a request and your own fan fiction works there!
    They'd just love to help all our New Britannian Fan Fiction Writers :D Where stories become realities!
    [​IMG]
    ~Time Lord~ :rolleyes:

4. Ariella Shadowdancer

Ariella Shadowdancer Avatar

Thank you, Time Lord shared this. I just quoted his post. The heat of the fire rises and is caught in the top of the lanterns making them floats upwards (kinda like helium) . My family does this for New Years. We write our wish for the year on it and let it go hoping it comes true.

Time Lord, majoria70 and Bow Vale like this.
  5. TimeLord Smith

TimeLord Smith Avatar

You always tell us how you're stuck in Bangkok on a cheap laptop. You need to get outta there pronto. Move to a place where you aren't tempted to spend all your money on drugs and women (or whatever), and then you will be able to buy a nice gaming laptop with a good video card and some useless glowing gamer stuff on the back of the monitor.

Cheers

https://video.search.yahoo.com/vide...a&sigb=1306lqgo5&hspart=mozilla&hsimp=yhs-001

Time Lord likes this.
  6. Athens

Athens Avatar

7. Time Lord

Time Lord Avatar

Greetings My Fellow Avatar Friends! :oops:

The ~TL~ has been very busy of late setting up a time experiment here in Thailand, to repeat the same experiment I did within the USA. Arguments over Imaginary Time, Perceptions of Time, Time Arrows and all manner of arguments in Time are literally everywhere in my life right now, along with the site to which I will be allowed to do what the ~TL~ does. I can tell you all though, that conversations of such things can sound very much like that of the wisp and looks much like orange sherbert...

"E (x) = Eo exp (-x/Ro) Time Lord mizb Sucks X!"
    [​IMG]
    So I have been very busy learning new things at a very remote monastery...
    [​IMG]
    Where Sherry the Mouse is the only one who seems to yet understand me...

But I shall Return'...

~Time Lord~:rolleyes:

8. Lord Lonn

Lord Lonn Avatar

Hey Long TIME no see.. :)

Tahru likes this.
  9. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Miss you Time Lord.:( Hope you are enjoying your 'time' adventures.:)

10. StrangerDiamond

StrangerDiamond Avatar

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.