Avatars Radio - Radio of the Avatars

Discussion in 'Player Radio Stations' started by Amber Raine, Jan 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dinsoo

Dinsoo Avatar

Congratulations Amber! Well deserved for sure!! Thank you for all99i <--(kitty typed) that you do.

Lady Adnor and Amber Raine like this.
  2. Sean Silverfoot

Sean Silverfoot Avatar

Congrats Amber. Great job!

Lady Adnor and Amber Raine like this.
  3. Amber Raine

Amber Raine Community Ambassador (FR)

Thank you Everyone. You all helped us achieve this. Without the community we would not have been able to accomplish anything. Our thanks to each of you. And Each of the members on the team are where the love and my own personal strength has come from.

We shall continue to strive for what you, the community desires and always put you first as we as a whole continue "Making Magick Happen"

Numa, EvilAlice, Lady Adnor and 3 others like this.
  4. Amber Raine

Danellosi Mellonamin, Bienvenue mes amis et famil, Greetings friends and family!

I am writing this in reguards to the 12 hour marathon that will be happening tomorrow August 31st 2015. In this marathon Avatars Radio will be simulcasting and myself personally will be hosting a segment on "guilds". As I am not going to be the only one talking for this time frame I would like to open up a thread here for anyone with questions concerning guilds to post what they might like to ask.

Questions already going to be brought up are (in no particular order)

1) Is there a chance for multiple guilds
    2) If not multiple guilds, what are the thoughts on social titles/group titles. (this would mean that you were for example in the Phoenix Republic but perhaps your social tag said "Avatars Radio" to show what you "worked" for". Or "New Britannia Theatre Troupe" etc etc.)

Further questions, comments please leave them below. Also please try to keep this on topic. I like things being completely random and all over the place, more often then most but this time i am actually asking for a bit of order.

Thank you!

May the Shadows of night keep and protect you all!

Amber Raine
    High Priestess of Chaos
    Owner/Founder - Avatars Radio

5. Drocis the Devious

Drocis the Devious Avatar

Question: Will there be a way to create a guild/town coat of arms?

Gabriel Nightshadow likes this.
  6. Myrcello

Myrcello Avatar

1. Will Random Events adjust to such large groups like Guilds travelling either in regards to difficulty or not showing up at all.
    Also the loading time until all show up.

2.If we have for hexes a max of players that can be in them - will this be also the cap how large we can do guildwars. So the Cap is 100 players - max 50 vs 50 guild fights?
    If 40 other players are in a zone could it happen that the 2 enemy guilds miss each other because loading in different copy if a zone?

3. Will the virtue of the Guild as a total be calculated out of the individual members virtue.
    So if 21 guild members are evil and 10 good the virtue of the guild is "dangerous" or "not "trustworty"

Gabriel Nightshadow likes this.
  7. Miracle Dragon

Miracle Dragon Legend of the Hearth

Man, I think I totally missed the telathon, or perhaps it was going on while I thought it was already over, because maybe I'm 12 hours ahead of the schedule? Bah.. In any case, I am super interested to hear what the answers are to the above questions, so please share what you learned during the telethon for those of us who managed to miss it. ;-) Love Avatar's Radio, Phoenix Republic, Violation Empire, Bear Tavern, PaxLair, 4B, and all the rest!!

Lady Adnor likes this.
  8. Amber Raine

Miracle Dragon we learned much on some of the questions and then others were not asked/answered alas... It was very informative and helped look forward to things that may happen... nothing is set in stone.. DLMB.

9. Amber Raine

Just when the team thinks they have miracles popping out of the wood work (and this has truly been a team effort.. ALL of you know who you are and i love you all!!).. yes... we have even more miracles pop out of the wood work... Mr Weird Al Yankovic.. Yes.. the REAL weird Al... I have proof for anyone that does not believe me.. i have the raw footage too ;)

10. Amber Raine

Avatars - We at Avatars Radio are proud to announce our collaboration with Rize Up Gaming to bring yet another chance to help bring awareness to a group of people whom may otherwise be left on their own because people just do not understand.

September 19th 2015 at 5am - 5pm New Brit time. Yes that is a solid 12 hours. Rize Up Gaming streamers and Avatars Radio DJs will be holding an Autism Awareness Charity Marathon inside Shroud of the Avatar (Full charity marathon runs from September 14th - 22nd on twitch.tv/rizeupgaming)

What does this mean for you? Other then helping the world be a more knowledge filled place, this also means grand events, many prizes and a whole lot of fun! (and your chance to torture ME! - I won't say how, but if we raise 5k within this 12 hours.. believe me... i get tortured ((thank you Eclipse Maiden!!))

Avatars Radio will be giving away 5 Aether Amplifier Consoles during this 12 hour Marathon - Each DJ on the air will have a console to give away and all you need to do is be watching twitch.tv/rizeupgaming and donate at least 10$ to the charity to be entered into the drawing for your chance to win from that DJ. (You are welcome to donate as often as you like, and as much as you like, however you may only win one. Each DJ change will reset the entries into the prize pool)

Please join us and bring knowledge and awareness to those wonderful brain children with Autism. Remember.. the cure for cancer could be in the brain of a person with Autism, After all, Einstein, Mozart and Van Gogh had Autism!

Numa, FrostII, margaritte and 4 others like this.
  11. Amber Raine

The New Britannian Theatre Troupe Presents --

[​IMG]

When: Sun, September 13, 9am – 10am

Where: PaxLair (lot of Doctor Shroud)

Description:

Come gather round one and all for the grandest of the grand! Master Playwrite Womby of the caverns has created a masterful composition for all to witness come to life on the stage by a cast of the finest actors in all the lands. These actors are well practiced and will not only be presenting the play on the stage in text but will also be voicing this masterpiece via the Aether powers of the Moon Tower on Avatars Radio.

The New Britannia Theatre Troupe -- We've missed them for so long.. Now is your chance to miss them no longer!

Tickets on sale now... free! Just show up and grab a seat !

12. Amber Raine

[​IMG]

Welcome to the Family!!

We are very happy to welcome 3 new voices to enter your homes via the Aether Vibration Amplifiers!!
    These are voices that you may already know, faces that you definitely already know and personalities you have already come to love!
    Welcome Eclipse Maiden, Alexander John, and Proto Squirrel to the Avatars Radio Family

Eclipse Maiden will be making her full DJ debut tomorrow at 4pm NBT
    You are not going to want to miss this Goddess of the air waves!

Come visit Avatars Radio to find out when your favorite voices will be coming through your Aether Vibration Amplifier!
    24 hours a day / 7 days a week!

Are you interested in joining the radio and having your voice come through those Aether Amplifiers? Let us hear from you!
    Write us at: info@AvatarsRadio.com
    Join us in IRC: irc.ultimacodex.com #AvatarsRadio
    Or TeamSpeak: AvatarsRadio.typefrag.com

We are once again welcoming new voices to the radio! Yours could be next!
    ((all musicians wether with music in Shroud of the Avatar or just a budding musician looking to have your music aired, please contact us also! You are community we want to share your work!))

13. RDouglas

RDouglas Avatar

saying hello from forum/social laptop.... skype on big gamer pc/streaming... smiles at you...

14. RDouglas

RDouglas Avatar

and used to be DJ Rockin Rawnie from Doged Radio/waves... off this laptop/salutes

15. Amber Raine

[​IMG]

Today we had a guest arrive in the virtual studios of Avatars Radio!

Since the days of Dark Age of Camelot I have enjoyed his Trolls and insights! He is my favorite troll!

For almost a year I have asked when we might get him on the radio, I bet I drove him crazy!!

And tomorrow! Avatars Radio is proud to present in the "Who Are You" segment of Wake Up New Britannia with Selene Noctua and Woftam

LUM THE MAD - Scott Jennings - An Interview you do *not* want to miss!

6am NBT! December 5th 2015

16. Amber Raine

[​IMG]
    Welcome to the Family!!

Did you hear that amazing Voice on the radio during Temper Tantrum Thursday night? That was not Ember!!! Who was it?
    Well let us tell you!!

We are proud to bring to you the newest heart throb to Avatars Radio, Apollox Evanheart!
    Apollox will be taking over the Temper Tantrum Thursdays every Thursday night from 10pm - midnight
    and every Friday bringing you a Rock Block of nothing but the best Rock Music either side of the Rifts!

Welcome to the family Apollox!

Are you interested in being the next voice of the avatar on Avatars Radio?
    Check out our schedule and Let us hear from you!

Write us at: info@AvatarsRadio.com
    Join us in IRC: irc.ultimacodex.com #AvatarsRadio
    Or TeamSpeak: AvatarsRadio.typefrag.com

We are once again welcoming new voices to the radio! Yours could be next!
    ((all musicians with music in Shroud of the Avatar or just a budding musician looking to have your music aired, please contact us also! You are community we want to share your work with the world!))​

17. Andrew Rodrick

Andrew Rodrick Avatar

I look forward to hearing what mad mutterings LUM will impart :confused:

Seriously though I'm quite interested to see more from LUM outside of the hangouts and find out what his thoughts on Shroud are.

18. Sean Silverfoot

Sean Silverfoot Avatar

Excellent interview with Lum, worth getting up early! Great job folks!

19. Drocis the Devious

Drocis the Devious Avatar

Is there a recording of this somewhere?

20. Amber Raine

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.