1. Here you will find official announcements and updates. These announcements are also linked in the Official SotA Discord server.
    We encourage comments from the community! To keep the announcements official, we ask that comment threads be created in the General forums for player input.

Thanks!

$3.25M Stretch Goal: Lord British vs. Darkstarr Fencing in Puffy Shirts!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by DarkStarr, Jan 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. enderandrew

enderandrew Legend of the Hearth

Regardless of outcome and stretch goals at this point, she should chase both into the lake and declare herself victor supreme!

2. mikeaw1101

mikeaw1101 Avatar

Whatever happens, this is going to be awesome.

3. Curt

Curt Avatar

If now anyone make a such big pledge that it secure the lake, they should name them self (lady of the lake, lord of the lake) or if portilarium finds it fun get that as a title.

Time Lord likes this.
  4. Golem Dragon

Golem Dragon Avatar

We need "Team Kinga" graphics after the recent two youtube vids....

rild, Fireangel and Time Lord like this.
  5. Duke Gréagóir

Duke Gréagóir Legend of the Hearth

I have never heard of her.

Time Lord likes this.
  6. Duke Gréagóir

I also gifted 2 pledges to get them interested in playing SotA. Glad that helped towards the lake goal. :)

Miracle Dragon and Time Lord like this.
  7. enderandrew

In the 21st Century, you will likely never have someone quite as famous as say The Beatles ever again. We all have niche interests and there are too many things competing for our interest. More books are published. More films are released. There are insane numbers of TV channels. There is the internet.

Felicia Day is a writer and actress. She's famous in small circles, as is the case with a lot of people these days. One of her shows she created is about a guild of players in a fantasy MMO.

She is a long time Ultima fan who cites Ultima VII as her favorite game. She is an Ultima Dragon (Codex Dragon) who used to do online Ultima RP all the time, and even writes Ultima poetry.

8. Time Lord

Time Lord Avatar

Dang, I just had to adjust my drawers thinkin' about a Lady like thato_O
    And Plays Ultima Too!:) Oh the possibilities:D
    ~Time Lord~:rolleyes:

9. NirAntae

NirAntae Avatar

Hah... I didn't know her by name (I am HORRIBLE with names) but I certainly recognized her by sight after looking her up ;) That would be amazingly awesome for her to be involved.

10. Duke Gréagóir

That is very cool! I may have to meet her sometime and talk about Ultima.

Thank you for sharing more information about her.

11. Bohica

Bohica Avatar

OK seriously, check out The Guild. Is is a collection of small 3 min videos that tells the story of a group of online guildmates in a Fantasy MMORPG type game. I must warn you, it is very addicting.

Youtube page, https://www.youtube.com/user/watchtheguild?feature=watch

12. Akeashar

Akeashar Avatar

Haven't seen the Guild but saw her in Lie to Me, House, Doctor Horrible's Sing Along Blog and I think a couple of other things around when the episode of Lie to Me aired. Apparently she was also in Eureka, and as mentioned above Dragon Age. ... okay. Going from her IMDB thing she's been in an insane amount of things. Yeesh. Supernatural over the last couple of years. @_@

13. NirAntae

NirAntae Avatar

She's awesome in Supernatural. She's essentially playing the same character as in The Guild, except way more badass.

14. Gabriel Nightshadow

Gabriel Nightshadow Avatar

Yep, Felicia Day is most definitely a Geek Goddess :D (Too bad she already has a boyfriend :() Her work on her web series, The Guild, and her guest stints on Eureka and Supernatural were fantastic! Her involvement in Dragon Age as the elven assassin Tallis (in both the web series Dragon Age:Redemption and in the Mark of the Assassin DLC for Dragon Age II) generated a lot of buzz and helped boost sales of the game. Portalarium would be wise to get her involved in SOTA ;) I would love to see her in the game as a NPC!

15. Amber Raine

Amber Raine Community Ambassador (FR)

You missed she also has a HUGE following on youtube with Geek and Sundry, which sadly, and i hope they reconsider, came with the closing of "The Guild" (is the name of the show you referred to). Which for seasons upon seasons i was a fan who waited for her to write the next season. Now she can be watched with Wil Wheaton, and also her brother, along with a cast of others on the "Geek and Sundry" Channel of youtube. ..

She is also the voice of Zoija in Guild Wars 2! Was in an ABC Family Sitcom that ran for 1 season in 2009 - Roomates. And out right rocks as a vocalist. ((i have to admit my fave song by her is - "I'm the one thats cool"... its fitting to my life lol)

Most say "google it" .. i would say "youtube her" if you don't know who she is.. ((and if you are into red heads gentlemen... yea.. ))

16. Akeashar

Akeashar Avatar

I dunno, I like redheads as much as the next guy but... *shrugs*

Back on topic. Looks like Starr has been practising defeat going from the latest training video. :D Who knew that daughters could be the most brutal trainers. How can JT possibly compare to this Maven of Martial Mastery?

I propose a new training montage video: The girls putting both Richard and Starr through their paces ^^b

17. HoustonDragon

HoustonDragon Avatar

For those who are fans (or future ones) of Ms. Day, also check out The Legend of Neil (a web series parody of Zelda) which was also written by her Guild co-star. She's definitely a talented, funny, and also very credible geek. ;)

I also leave you with bad Bollywood knockoffs. :D

18. Amber Raine

another one of the ones I like from her.... first one I heard was do you want to date my avatar.

to keep this on topic and still ramble about felicia.. I bet she could give both gentlemen a run for their money and she is only a healer class :p

Time Lord likes this.
  19. enderandrew

She did train in combat enough to do her Dragon Age web-series, and motion capture for the same character in the video game. She is also young and spry. She might be able to hold her own against either of these gentleman.

Amberraine likes this.
  20. Amber Raine

aye she did. . and her character zoija in guild wars 2 is quite fiesty... hmmm betwen the little lasses and felicia (trained to cover her ass-ets and heal the group). .. even my devotion to Team Darkstarr lays in jeporday ..they may need more training lol

Time Lord and enderandrew like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.