1. Here you will find official announcements and updates. These announcements are also linked in the Official SotA Discord server.
    We encourage comments from the community! To keep the announcements official, we ask that comment threads be created in the General forums for player input.

Thanks!

4/20 POT Upgrades Sale Today!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by DarkStarr, Apr 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Floors

Floors Avatar

I take it you don't like the mushrooms in the game either then hahah

Elon Musk smokes cannabis live on Youtube ! It's 2018, not 1955 !

2. Bowen Bloodgood

Bowen Bloodgood Avatar

If you're referring to the main story.. it's explained that is an illusion for one and isn't portrayed as "ok", if it's the zombie children.. they're already dead. Secondly.. alcohol has never killed anyone.. people who've abused it have.. Credit where credit's due please.

3. Boris Mondragon

Boris Mondragon Avatar

Hmm; I cannot “pass” this up folks. So here we are waiting for the future possible implementation of “Medicinal” cannabis and of course yours truly being a humanitarian at heart must join the cause.

Just sail your longboat or swim out to international Novian waters and you will see the pirate galleon called the “Dragon”. The dispensary is located on the second level. Don’t go to the third level unless you want to be part of the debauchery that goes on there.

Now you must have your medicinal card/tatooo present in order to peruse our contents and if you do not have one we can help. Just step over to the right and see Mr. Razulah. He is the tall dark man with the two handed hammer and a grin on his face. For a low fee he will not only create a medical condition but also tattoo you new medicinal card on your forehead for easy identification.

Now that you are certified we have three sections of our botanical goods. We have Sativas on the left, hybrids in the center and sleepy time indicas on the right. Maybe you want an heirloom or landrace strain, come on over to the pirate’s Reserva Privada for some Afghani, Panama Red, Colombian , Acapulco gold or some Durban Poison.

This is how the pirate does 420 “winks”. To those that oppose this mindset, I respect your point of view even though you are the minority. R/Boris/El Pirata.

4. Brian4

Brian4 Avatar

you should be in politics awesome way to twist facts. Abuse weed live longer. Abuse alcohol dye sooner.

5. Bowen Bloodgood

Bowen Bloodgood Avatar

Maybe you should take your own advice?

Substances are inanimate on their own. They have no power or will to do anything. Someone has to first chose to use them. How that twisting facts?

6. 2112Starman

2112Starman Avatar

weed has been legal here for 2 years. Im in my 40's and never really smoked it until It was legal but I hit it hard since. However, I quit a few months ago for good. The simple fact is that while it really helps bring you down from a stressful life, it catastrophically makes you stupid and takes away all your ambitions (as well as completely destroying your memory). I have always had a near photographic memory my whole life but I can barely remember now what happened to me over the past 2 years. So, all the hype about weed is just marketing. From a societal prospective, I have no issue with weed being out there... mostly to passify the mass's that need it. There is nooooo doubt that its better all around then alcohol... without a doubt.

7. Chatele

Chatele Avatar

I agree … weed makes people stupid and do stupid stuff ...… seen it, been there done that, and never will again, UNLESS For medical reasons. My brother is on Medical Marijuana, and it is really helping him cope with the pain etc from stage 4 liver cancer … So medical Marijuana is the only WEED I will ever support ….

8. 2112Starman

2112Starman Avatar

Agreed, great use for it.

I noticed each time I stopped it took at least 1 week for me to return to normal and for me that was a feeling like I exited a deep slumber and my mind became functional again. I found that I could barely speak any longer, forgetting half the words I was trying to say. I fundamentally do not do not understand how younger people in school can smoke week and remember anything they have learned which to be honest is probably one of the leading reasons education has broken down in this country over the past 30 years. I work across from a high school and the kids come over here all the time in their cars or try ot hide in the bush's to smoke weed and they are crushing their future. In my opinion, weed should be illegal until 25 (after the typical human mind has finished growing). Ah... alcohol as well lol.

After 25.... meh... let people live their life how they want. If people want to roll through this generally terrible existence numbed (and self medicated) then more power to them, I can completely understand.

9. Chatele

Chatele Avatar

agree.... what the hell are they thinking.... I can see it for medical reasons, in RL, but that is it..... Why the heck promote it? To me it is port saying it is ok to smoke it or what ever, and IT IS NOT.... why the heck do we need this in a game?
    Effects of cannabis include:
    • an altered state of consciousness. The user may feel "high", very happy, euphoric, relaxed, sociable and uninhibited.
    • distorted perceptions of time and space. The user may feel more sensitive to things around them, and may also experience a more vivid sense of taste, sight, smell and hearing.
    • increased pulse and heart rate, bloodshot eyes, dilated pupils, and often increased appetite.
    • impaired coordination and concentration, making activities such as driving a car or operating machinery difficult and dangerous.
    • negative experiences, such as anxiousness, panic, self-consciousness and paranoid thoughts.
    • People who use large quantities of cannabis may become sedated or disoriented and may experience toxic psychosis - not knowing who they are, where they are, or what time it is. High doses may also cause fluctuating emotions, fragmentary thoughts, paranoia, panic attacks, hallucinations and feelings of unreality.
    • The effects of cannabis are felt within minutes, reach their peak in 10 to 30 minutes, and may linger for two or three hours. THC is highly lipid soluble and can be stored in fat cells potentially for several months. The stored THC is released very slowly, and unevenly, back into the bloodstream.

We do not need this in a game where children play as well as adults. Look if you are into smoking pot, do it on your own time in private, in RL, I cannot stop you from slowly destroying yourself. But, why the heck do we need it in this game? Just because some places made it legal does not mean it was the right decision, it is to only the pot heads. Please Port do not do this, I care not to see people smoking it in a game or real life for that matter.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.