1. This forum section contains Blog style threads from the Developers, and/or threads with details about what they have been working on, previews of upcoming content, and sometimes backstory associated with the content. Players are permitted to reply to these threads if the developer has indicated it is permissible by leaving the thread unlocked. Please note that TOS applies, and any abuse or trolling will be moderated.
    Dismiss Notice

A Host of Equip-able Bierkrugs!

Discussion in 'Developer Work and Blog posts' started by Scottie, Sep 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scottie

Scottie Master Artisan SOTA Developer

Thanks! I'm so glad you fine folks seem to be liking these! Once I have a chance to make more, I'll make sure to use the heraldry that has already been created for any of the steins made representing the different cities (like I have Lord British's coat of arms, by his request, being used for the Brittany stein)... Now I just have to figure out what cool vignettes to use for each of the major cities... ^_^

Hazard, Ancev, Beaumaris and 2 others like this.
  2. Chrystoph Reis

Chrystoph Reis Avatar

You should only be able to earn those by drinking at various inns across the country, then going and killing various creatures while drunk :D

Elwyn, Hazard, Scottie and 1 other person like this.
  3. Beaumaris

Beaumaris Avatar

Bierkrugs as quest rewards associated with each major city? That's a fun idea.

Hazard and Scottie like this.
  4. Scottie

Scottie Master Artisan SOTA Developer

I've made the deco versions so that, after you place them, you can click on them to make the top pop open! ^_^

Have a great weekend everyone!

Scottie ^_^

5. HannahAlpenglow

HannahAlpenglow Avatar

All of these are so great - my little biergarten town of Rauchbier Platz is overjoyed that these are now in game! Thank you again Scottie!

Time to go on a beer krug shopping spree...

Spoon likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.