Addon Store Ideas (From telethon)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shathiell, Nov 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shathiell

shathiell Avatar

Hi Guys,

After looking at some of the energy and excitement in the Discord chat today from some of the moments in the telethon I have a few ideas for addon store items which could potentially sell rather well:

• Bob Chair Emote - Swivel in a chair randomly while people are trying to talk to you
    • Fish spam Emote - This one will just flood a local zone chat with "FISH" continuously until @Lum the Mad gets the ban hammer out
    • Scottie Audio Books - @Scottie showed today that he has one of the best voices to listen to and can make even the most mundane topic super interesting. His audio books would be best sellers in no time
    • Scottie Bard Emote - @Scottie showed us that he can also sing a wicked tune
    • Scottie RP Game - Our @Scottie is a man of many talents and RP games is another one. Maybe a Teletype machine similar to the existing addon store item, except with a Scottie game?
    In all seriousness, I love these telethons as it gets the community to know and learn about the Dev team and the pillars of the community who help make this game so great! Congrats on the effort tonight guys, get plenty of sleep!

Acred, Lace, | Grave | and 5 others like this.
  2. Morgoth redbeard

Morgoth redbeard Avatar

had good fun watching it

i would think a good seller would be longer buff bottles like 1 month carry for 4 cotos and so on i mean if i buy 4 a month or 1 a month is oki but i would like a month ones
    also i think time limmeted rares would be good to have in store or as cotos just make sure they never come back like the **** they do in uo and make rares all of the sudden come up in store for 10$ kinda made me feal like hit in the face just prommice me that stuff never happen here and i be a happy camper

3. Soylent Green

Soylent Green Avatar

Need blonde squirrel pet so everyone can name theirs "Bob's spirit guide"

Need a closet type shrine that contains either a table top sized automaton who is swiveling non stop in a chair and cussing or a phonograph that plays an elf song. You can only choose 1 or the other, you must pick a side.

A magic goldfish bowl that has lava in it with a flaming fish.

Acred, Lace, shathiell and 2 others like this.
  4. Theonetheonly

Theonetheonly Avatar

Wonder what happens if you use one of the white magical dyes on the squirrel? *quiet grin*

YES! YES! Gotta have flamin' fish! Hope the lava is transparent enough to watch the fish swim calmly amidst the cataclysm..... :)

Acred and shathiell like this.
  5. Mekong

Mekong Avatar

I would like to see Circus Bigtop tents, rings of fire rounded platforms, dunk tank etc

yobtar and shathiell like this.
  6. Berek

Berek Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Great ideas, love em. Glad you had fun participating in the telethon! We'll have to get Scottie and Bob on some more for the next one :).

Manerd, Soylent Green and shathiell like this.
  7. Grave Dragon

Grave Dragon Avatar

Yeah the telethon was great as always. The talent among this team is phenominal.

Ive been playing Richard and Starr games since 1997 and owe all gratitude for my lifes entertainment to them.

Soylent Green and shathiell like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.