Beginners Quests

Discussion in 'Quests & Lore' started by Ajacied1987, Feb 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wintermute of CoF

Wintermute of CoF Avatar

They're walled off inside the castle. There was one release where they were available but they didn't work properly. For now you'll just have to wait.

There are a few more quests around the Courage quest line: if you head south from Aerie, look for a path east through Superstition Canyon, run through that as fast as you can (unless you've already levelled up quite a bit) then go into Highvale on the left. The main quest line is blocked like the Truth one but the lord in Resolute has a number of others you can do.

Ice Queen likes this.
  2. Rhiannon

Rhiannon Avatar

I thought that the Grandmasters in Aerie were part of the love quest, which is finished.

3. Wintermute of CoF

Wintermute of CoF Avatar

Don't think so, the Love quest starts off around Ardoris. Aerie is near Blood River, which is the truth quest starting point.

Ice Queen and Kara Brae like this.
  4. Rhiannon

Rhiannon Avatar

And this brings me to a question I asked earlier in this thread and what brought me to search for this today (gearing up for next week by making notes and whatnot). How do I know I am on the "Love" quest line? Who/what tells me that? Yes I understand that we aren't lead around by a pointer and yes I have started a separate journal to keep track of who is where and things I've been asked to do. But as you can see from the questions and answers in this thread, I don't understand what quests relate to which virtue or how I would come to find out.

5. 4EverLost

4EverLost Avatar

They seem to point you in the general direction of the next location where npc connected with the path are located.

Beginning in Soltown, you make choices there too (some of which probably count towards your path percentage), then one of the quests that leads out of town towards Ardoris. The questions you get asked in the quests seem to be in the flavor of the questions you get asked by the Oracle when you start so maybe those are the pointers - if you care to keep track of them.

Ice Queen likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.