Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Bullitin boards?

Discussion in 'Release 43 Dev+ Feedback Forum' started by Vladamir Begemot, Jun 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wintermute of CoF

Wintermute of CoF Avatar

This is my understanding from playing with it last night (just by myself, no other players were nearby to attempt interacting with my board).

The flyer is created from a blank sheet of paper and a metal scrap (paper and tack I guess). Any sheet of paper in your inventory can be the blank sheet of paper, any writing on the blank sheet of paper will be lost upon crafting the flyer.

I don't think so but was unable to test with another player. If I took the flyer it went back into my inventory.

Permissions looked the same as for other deco/containers. Not sure if adding the flyer to the board is an action like placing an item in a container or an action like placing deco in a home, placing the flyer worked like placing deco.

The title shows in the mouseover, double click on the flyer to read the text.

2. Browncoat Jayson

Browncoat Jayson Legend of the Hearth

So no benefit over using books, at all. Well, I hope we can at least get different flyers (various symbols, etc) that we can use for different purposes. With no variation, no one is going to bother looking at a board full of pages.

3. Numa

Numa Avatar

I'm hoping that the new bulletin board & mailbox system will resurrect a kind of pony-express mail/package delivery service.

4. Rosemourne

Rosemourne Avatar

Well, I'd say they have a purpose. I suspect we'll see short messages on boards or on walls next to vendors instead of the notes at the vendors' feet. I'm very much okay with that change.

Barugon likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.