Calling all Authors!

Discussion in 'The Library' started by Caveloot.com Owner, Jan 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stile

stile Avatar

Poeetr music, fan ficiton, it doesnt matter - WE NEED YOU!!

The New Britannia Theater troupes takes your writings and produces them into audio books! These are aired on Avatars radio and podcasted with Echoes from the Caverns.

This is done for all of the community, at no charge, on an ongoing basis!

However without the writers we have no work.. We are not in that situation by a long shot, but we are getting short on smaller pieces at the same time we have THREE new voice actors.

So help us keep up with demand please!
    PM or Email me (stile@thecaverns.net), or Lord Baldrith or Asclepius (Lordbaldrith@thecaverns.net and asclepius@thecaverns.net)

SEND US YOUR work, include "you have permission to record this", and let us see what we can do!!

You can learn more about us and list to the work of the fantastic team involved at:
    http://www.thecaverns.net/Podcasts

2. Gabriel Nightshadow

Gabriel Nightshadow Avatar

We also welcome longer pieces with multiple characters as well, which allows us to utilize the large pool of voice actors we now have ;)

3. Solstar

Solstar Avatar

Hooray for fiction and the awesome voice actors! :D

4. Ulf Berht

Ulf Berht Avatar

http://tinyurl.com/pyv893p

Above is a link to my current attempt at story writing. It is only a start and will probably be too long for podcasts but if episodes are of interest, let me know. ​

5. Lord Baldrith

Lord Baldrith Avatar

Woo Hoo Boomer another story about the Sirens of New Britannia!! I can't wait to see what we do with this one!

6. stile

stile Avatar

Awesome, thank you Boomer!!!

7. Sir_Hemlock

Sir_Hemlock Avatar

Greetings Stile, is all well within the caverns? I've noticed a number of times when I click your links to listen to peoples work it wont load.

Regards,

Tahru, Asclepius and Sir Stile Teckel like this.
  8. Amber Raine

Amber Raine Community Ambassador (FR)

Avatars Radio is thrilled to work with thecaverns.net as well as the New Britannia Theatre Troupe and the community as a whole. Bringing Community Appreciation sets on Wednesday and Saturdays where we have 3 full hours of community works. Whether it is music, poetry, stories or the fabulous plays written by our wonderfully talented Playwright Gabriel Nightshadow, or the up and coming amazingly talented Womby!

We can do this, because you the community allow us to! Thank you!

And thank you Sir Stile for being awesome ;)

Lotsa Luvs Sir!

9. enderandrew

enderandrew Legend of the Hearth

The narration you guys did of "The History of Rift's End" was stellar. I'd love to see narrations of the other books I've written.

10. stile

stile Avatar

Thank you for dropping a note on this, its greatly appreciated! I meant to post something about this and then I forgot *hangs head* im sorry.

Actually, it should all be good now, but yes there where some issues. It turns out someone was attacking one of my providers other VPS's (im glad it wasnt mine!). It was doing it for different lengths of times at different times of the day, and it was running them out of bandwidth. Theyve had it fixed a couple of days now and things seem to be good again.

if you run into any more trouble PLEASE dont hesitate to drop a note, here or pm me or email me at stile@thecaverns.net if you can note the time, please do.. If I get a couple of these ill send the info in so they can see if they are having another issue.

But im keeping my fingers crossed!!!!

on a side note, I think it really only primarily effects my guild but just in case, if anyone's encountered problems with my forums in the last 48 hours, I had a database issue. Its been restored with a backup now and all seems to be running smoothly again! Was a update went wrong *grumbles*

Tahru, Asclepius and Lord Baldrith like this.
  11. stile

stile Avatar

I know your on our blanket list, but if you ever have something you really want to have done that we havent done, send me an email with a copy of it and a note that youd appreciate it if we put it at the top of the stack and ill pass it along to the group. We can make sure its in the higher priority pool that way.

Tahru, Asclepius and Lord Baldrith like this.
  12. Themo Lock

Themo Lock Avatar

I need to write more stuff for you guys, just to hear your lovely voices. Just let me get back to lev 70 so i have street cred :cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.