Comprehensive Guide to Player Made Dungeon building

Discussion in 'Housing & Lots' started by Kaizen Strava, Dec 27, 2018.

1. Belladonna Rose

Belladonna Rose Bug Hunter

Midras Library is showing 35 points and measuring 14x14 but i would access more of 15x15. Only one entrance . Its crazy big. I thought by looking it was similar in size to the Troll room but its a bit smaller. But not by much. LOL

2. Owsley

Owsley Avatar

Last night I finally got around to trying my hand at building a dungeon. I placed the Midras library just to see what it looked like. It is enormous! It’s a copy of the library in Artifice. If anyone would like to check it out, my town lot is in Harvest, right off the town square, next to the restaurant/winery. It’s the house with the rose garden in front. Dungeon entrance is on the front left side.

The dungeon is a work in progress. Right now I’m gathering Kobold essence, only 12 more before I have 100.

Last edited: May 23, 2020
    Belladonna Rose likes this.
  3. Owsley

Owsley Avatar

After playing around with my dungeon for a few days I finally figured out why the Green Marble Koi Pond is off a bit. If you go into the Crown Shop and click on the icon, a 3d viewer appears showing the module. If you zoom in and look carefully, you'll see the core is a 6x6 with three 1x1 entrances centered-aligned on the XY axis. This means you are off by 1/2 if you try and connect from one entrance to the one not on the same axis.

Update: What is needed as a workaround is a 2nd structure that has even numbered sides and has an entrance on the both the x and y axis. I doubt if that exist. The Koi Pond might be unique in that regards,

Also the Prison Stone Cell Block is 3x6, not 5x8.

Last edited: May 28, 2020
  4. Cristiano Kimberlin

Cristiano Kimberlin Avatar

Having issues with my dungeon not spawning in adventure mode. I have all the correct rooms and totems. I have had a dungeon before that spawned fine. Don't know why I am having an issue now. I have approx 30 rooms that can spawn in my dungeon. Not all have the totems yet. I don't expect the non-totem rooms to spawn, but the ones that have them are not spawning.

Elrond likes this.