Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Cosmetic - Titles

Discussion in 'Release 30 Feedback Forum' started by Violation Clauth, May 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Violation Clauth

Violation Clauth Avatar

I feel like the ONBE and Royal Warrant, two of the most rewarding titles, just got devalued. Can they be given some sort of coloring like all these other titles got? At least make them match the Hospitaller one? If not that's fine but... it's an initial reaction feedback.

2. redfish

redfish Avatar

I also mentioned in another thread that the Royal Crier title that a few of us won in an early contest is also not colored and doesn't match all the gold of all the other Royal titles. :D I don't think I'm planning on using it, but I think it would be nice to stand out, as only a few players have it anyway.

Kara Brae, Time Lord, Cianna and 3 others like this.
  3. Drocis the Devious

Drocis the Devious Avatar

I don't have any of those titles but agree they should have their own colors.

4. Oba Evesor

Oba Evesor Avatar

W/ @Baron Drocis Fondorlatos on this one. If those folks have those titles they should be easily recognized. They deserve notice for their contributions.

Last edited: May 26, 2016
    Kara Brae, Time Lord, Budner and 4 others like this.
  5. Solazur

Solazur Avatar

IDK...I think it's great that we (all of us) have contributed in whatever way we have been able but just speaking for myself I've never been a fan of the glaring title banners. Reminds me of a lesson in Sunday School years ago... Matt 6:2 I think it was ...

but hey.. I can always hit the N key :)

6. Sindariya

Sindariya Avatar

Please not purple like Hospitaler or Outlander. If they are far away I can't tell is it a player or is it a dev. Dislike this colour

7. Lord Andernut

Lord Andernut Avatar

I think gold, along with the other RF/F titles would be nice for these.

Kara Brae, Leelu and Time Lord like this.
  8. Satan Himself

Satan Himself Avatar

Still waiting for my ONBE ...... Pete Rose still waiting for the Hall of Fame ....... any day now ..... Thinking that a constant oscillation of colors would look best .......

9. Violation Clauth

Violation Clauth Avatar

10. Time Lord

Time Lord Avatar

~The Emperor's Cloths We All Wear~
    Any person can see what cloths they are wearing themselves, yet it's what others see us wearing that gives a more accurate opinion of who's wearing them...

Some may see me as someone who knows something, while others see me as a fool. Yet even a fool's name when colored by any laurels is less of a fool than those that would wear grand cloths yet done so little in any real life service for our game. Those more common observers are the real fools when they think themselves much grander.

I have fortunate to known many who wear the ONBE and have even jested puns at their laurels, yet never to disregard their contributions of which I greatly honor, "because none did what they did and do" for all of we player's better benefit. I occasionally pun them with great skill to the insult, but I never doubt the cloths I'm actually see in whenever I do, because a good fool knows what lesser fools would never see when looking into a mirror of self image.

~We Feudal Jesters~
    Ours is a feudal system no matter who would thumb their nose at such and think it a light deed to have achieved becoming pointed out as a greater nobility than your own. From adventurer on up the scales of nobility, I am always grateful to have had a way of knowing how our game has motivated them, because even at the bottom of that scale there's great hearts to be found among them, as well as "the passing visitor"... qualities within each level of feudality always have differing amounts of fools and those noble.

~Know Thy Self as a Jester and Then See Your Wares~
    I have jested before our Lord British and walked away with some great favors for my friends, yet I have also punned his Lordship with pointed adder jests in fangs and seen him silently slip back into his darkness where his thoughts are more privet never to be head in rhetoric to the slur. I once had a great noble Lady banish me because my jests had gone too far, yet now on the most grand of PvP tables, the wears from those jests are sipped from in opponent's skulls and enjoyed in trophy body parts mounted.
    There are so many others who aided in such puns in jest and theirs more gentle and noble brought their final better outcome for us all... "Yet each in kind still only a Jester"... it's the entertainment quality that counts...
    So each in our own way are but jesters, "yet it is the nobles that bare our fruits from such!"

This is why our nobles need to be pointed out to others within our in game names, so that our better jests can meet such ears that can fashion them if they see our better gaming boons from them...

@Violation Clauth and his Wiki,
    Who's Wiki I find very sticky,
    Although it is nice, I hope it is thrice,
    When all our information is much more precise ;)!'

You can now kick the jester again M'ONBE Lordship! :D
    ~Time Lord~:p

11. Themo Lock

Themo Lock Avatar

12. Time Lord

Time Lord Avatar

[​IMG]
    ROLF~TL~:p!'

13. Sir Frank

Sir Frank Master of the Mint

Needs a swirl of blue fireflies.

14. Violation Clauth

Violation Clauth Avatar

I just lol'd a bit on the inside... think about that... also, sorry to see you go @Themo Lock

Themo Lock and Time Lord like this.
  15. Solazur

Solazur Avatar

It's OK BDF, you have that cute target on your back. the one that says "Gank me Please" :)

16. Themo Lock

Themo Lock Avatar

Oh im still around, just not in game heh.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.