Crafting Station Heirachy

Discussion in 'Crafting & Gathering' started by Sea Bear, Mar 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spoon

Spoon Avatar

Well it does depend on perspective.
    The Expert Crafting stations before R30-ish gave a much more straight bonus. So back then it was more like you put it.

The perspective also depends on what you are actually crafting at the moment.

So for instance doing a basic chore like Milling timber or Smelting ingots then they both max out at about 98.x% success rate.
    So IF I'm doing that Bow or that Sword from raw materials then most of my time is spent refining materials into usable components where I get no tangible benefit of an increased level. While an amateur would instantly see a massive effect on the success rate %.

While if we are looking at the really hard things then you are correct in that it represent a much larger XP grind for the master than for the amateur to get those +levels.

So 50/50 depending on perspective and whether or not you are including refining?
    :p

LoneStranger likes this.
  2. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

I do not know which hangout or telethon but Darkstarr said no to crafted tables for now. It is not a priority to deal with this evidently. Well as the other side of this argument that the best things will be crafted in game those pledge tables brought a lot of funding to this game to get it started. I know people who pledged higher just for them. :). So when the time is right we will have this discussion again to try to make sure and can keep *nagging* in the meantime, j/k. ;)

Right now I don't notice tons of difference and really many active player own town have advanced tables people can use if they think it helps. All the tables in our pavilions are pledge tables. And just imo as always and not trying to say it won't happen one day that they are craftable.;)

It definitely makes things much more interesting to have items we can craft to try to get better items and more interesting items. And Like eventually when fishing gets another pass I want to see ability to to craft fishing poles that give different benefits and of course along with the more bait, more types of fish, better fishing mechanics, and a give-in is of better fishing loot.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2018
    WeirDave likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.