Crafting Wishlist - Underutilized Ingredients

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Elgarion, Sep 22, 2020.

1. Sorgin Txakal

Sorgin Txakal Avatar

Please consider making Dead Bodies salvagable for resources.

There are over 200 animal bones in the human body, also corpse wax, rotting flesh, maybe even some generic or rotting meat. Plenty of options for what to do with the excess human bodies some of us are piling up.

...on a side note, you have no idea how happy it made me to be able to make this request and type all that out while being semi serious. :)

2. Mingo

Mingo Avatar

--Sorry I did not read all preceding posts, but I would like to take salt and pecans and make roast salted pecans.

Elgarion, Sorgin Txakal and Time Lord like this.
  3. Time Lord

Time Lord Avatar

[​IMG]
    Mixing normal things together to make common things helps the odd things have more odd flavor, of which they were meant to be odd, but unless something normal is presented, then what's odd cannot be odd.
    ~Time Lord~ Approves!

4. Sara Dreygon

Sara Dreygon Avatar

Elven hilt - 3 Dex, 3% crit chance (the bad one) compared to Mossy handles - 100 health, 0.5 health regen (huge). Maybe balance the T1, T2, T3 crafting mats.

5. Elgarion

Elgarion Community Manager Moderator SOTA Developer

Okie doke, almost all animal processing recipes will provide bone, sinew, and fat for R92. Not fish just yet in case we'll go a different direction with additives to their butchering. Maybe some fish oil or something.

6. Time Lord

Time Lord Avatar

@Elgarion "the magnificent" :D
    *Time Lord shamelessly puckers up*

Any of these byproducts could fit in well as "Agriculture Fertilizers". They could even be "combined" to make more potent agriculture fertilizers.

We could go American Indian style and use the fish by products you mentioned, or both with differing yield impact effects from each. One could more enhance seed recovery, while the other enhances yield. Bait is another such thing these could enhance and what types of bate yield.

[​IMG]
    Currently through Recipe... it's there but not ...
    Like when our current message "0/1 Optional Fertilizer" comes up when planting plants each individually through recipe.

Mass Feralization is not what I'm referring to.

This would be a great thing for the small common player to better compete.
    Of course if a Mega-Farmer wanted to plant each plant through the same prosses, they could (our sota agriculture axiom, "effort = reward"), they could plant each plant one by one and achieve the same results, yet this is not what Mega-Farmers are all about. But for the player growing their own regs or other needed crops, this would complement the self sufficiency through recycling play style.

[​IMG]

*Epic developer boot licking achievement unlocked*
    :D~Time Lord~

Last edited: Jul 8, 2021
    Elgarion likes this.
  7. Elgarion

Elgarion Community Manager Moderator SOTA Developer

Oh ya, they'd be great for fertilizer. Agriculture is on my radar but I've yet to dive into it. Not too far off I suppose.

Sorgin Txakal and Time Lord like this.