Creating your own dungeons

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DalTXColtsFan, Jan 9, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DalTXColtsFan

DalTXColtsFan Avatar

https://sotawiki.net/sota/Stone_Dungeon_Hall_(Intersection_T)

Can anyone recommend an article to read for getting started on creating your own dungeons that spawn monsters?

I assume it's doable both online and offline, yes? Any particular property I'd have to buy to be able to do it? I still only have my free row lot in my offline account but I have plenty of gold and/or cotos if I need to buy an additional lot.

2. Owsley

Owsley Bug Hunter

Read this guide. It’s a little dated but the fundamentals are sound. Each different lot size receives a base amount of points that you spend when you place dungeon rooms. In general, larger rooms cost more points. Additional points can be purchased with gold or COTOs. Bought points are account wide not dungeon specific so once you buy them, they are usable on all your lots.

that_shawn_guy and Anpu like this.
  3. craftymethod

craftymethod Avatar

You will need a dungeon entrance and foyer, im not sure they have much variety aside from floating blue orb ball things, perhaps there's more now, people seem to request more dungeon entrances periodically, as for spawning im not quite sure how it works im not sure you can do single placements of creatures which might assist adventure building a bit more mob spawning kinda thing as far as I am awear.

I could easily be mistaken!

4. Coswald_Dirthmire

Coswald_Dirthmire Bug Hunter

I hope to do more, but I've got a video that at least shows the very basics of it:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.