Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Crooked Shank

Discussion in 'Release 52 QA Feedback Forum' started by Paladin Michael, Mar 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paladin Michael

Paladin Michael Bug Hunter

I started the whole quest again on QA (after trying the option quest reset).

1. The story about this special and really nice designed town is very interesting, as I told before. It has so much more potential ...

2. It would be great, especially in this story, we could choose(!) and have the possibility to decide if we attack the Elves or not.

Why have we to defeat all Elves around to meet the last children of them which are fearing all humans?

And we don't do better than the inhabitants of Crooked Shank :(

It's tragic, we can't help the Elves. And I think, this would be a great thing on the path of truth(!)

We are forced to fight innocent Elves - again. Please consider a more peaceful way to help them and may be a way to imprison the leadership who decided to kill them before!

After finding out about what happens, the Mayor attackes without any talk. Well, this could be done in a better way. May be inhabitants will help to imprison him and a few Guards which where responsible.

3. After we find the imprisoned Elf in the Mayor's house, it would be a good idea to ask Pierre the Parriah at the Tavern about the secret tunnel. HE could accompany us to the Elves to prevent a fight!

Last edited: Mar 15, 2018
  2. Earl Atogrim von Draken

Earl Atogrim von Draken Avatar

[​IMG]

PURGE THE XEN.....ahem, sorry, old habits.

I agree with the OP that more (moral) choice is more good.
    I don't even need to read the spoiler (i read it non the less) to agree with him.

Elwyn, Cordelayne and majoria70 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.