Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

deep ravenswood ob. bear rock leashing

Discussion in 'World Building, Scenes, Environment, & Overworld' started by The Hendoman, Sep 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Hendoman

The Hendoman Avatar

Title: this rock has lost its leashing and bears get stuck without attacking
    Reproduction Rate: 100 % i guess so far
    Blocker? no
    Details: in text
    Steps to Reproduce: enter DR and head to the rock, coord. in text
    User Specs:
    CPU: in signature, but lower
    GPU: lowest graphics settings
    SotA. r57

Area: Deep Ravenswood (HiddenVale_Forest02_Tier5) Loc: (-139.0, 38.6, -184.3) DBG: SGlkZGVuVmFsZV9Gb3Jlc3QwMl9UaWVyNXx8KC0xMzguOTg0LCAzOC42NDMsIC0xODQuMzE0KXwoMCwgMC4zNTgsIDAsIDAuOTM0KXw3OTUuMzczfDM2LjY1NDY5fDEwLjMxMTU1

So this is the common safe rock in DR, and thank you VERY much for it :) Sadly, the obsidian bears are getting stuck on it, not leashing back, and are easily able to be killed in groups of 2 and 3, since they dont really attack you, but you are able to attack them. you can grab the other three bears from the cave and get them stuck and killed here too. it's better the way it was before, not so exploitable. Thank you :)

addendum:
    https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/f...or-summon-them-in-this-spot-nav-issue.140075/
    maybe i'm posting in the wrong spot, and it's being solved in a way... also i edited it to add the title stuff just in case. thank you

THE HENDOMAN

Last edited: Sep 4, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.