Does PvP Guilds ownership Non-PvP PoT have utility?

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns' started by Tahru, Dec 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drocis the Devious

Drocis the Devious Avatar

There's currently nothing to lose in pvp, so there's been no real problems. There are a few people that like to run around and attack people that are showing as AFK (away from keyboard), but it's debatable if that's a "bad" thing.

Once players can be looted, we'll see a little more craziness. But it will not be until launch when players can lose something forever that we'll really see the fully scope of pvp and the accountability system to contain the aggressive nature of some players.

2. blaquerogue

blaquerogue Avatar

I also heard somewhere the guards are not turned on! The reason we can steal stuff without any action and sell it at the moment! I hope they turn the guards on and dont tell anyone! lol a lot will find out pretty quick! lol

3. Solstar

Solstar Avatar

I wouldn't be surprised if they implemented a system in which you can buy/upgrade guards in your town for just such occurances. Only have enough for a couple guards with leather tunics and wooden swords? Well then PvP is gonna be rampant in your town and your NPC will curse the day he moved his shop into town.

Flag your town as lawless with open PvP? Theres no need for upgrading guards. They will just be placing bets on the fights and laughing at the losers anyway.

blaquerogue likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.