Few things I am Happy & Thankful for, in this latest Release

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Celthon, Aug 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

I am happy about the signs, I even made a sign house in Wizards Rest in honor of them.

I am happy about the Control Points having more aspects added to them and chests to loot before each next difficulty wave comes. I liked them before as something to do in groups but now thanks to @Luca Xante showing me how they work, they are such great fun. ;)

I am happy about the beautiful fireplaces that are coming in game. I am happy about the player vendors getting some more permissions so we can make a residents vendor to help our residents who don't have one. They can then find the proceeds from what they individually sell in their own bank. Whoever lists the item gets the proceeds. This is amazing to me. Also the chests getting the permissions as well so I can have my own chests in our guild house and place chests for guild members to have access to as well.

I am happy about the Tiaras and that I can put some stats on them and wear them in battle.

I am happy about all the additions and fixes and sounds to the emotes in SOTA. They are so cute, except as promised to me once the 'pick your nose' emote was not taken off our avatars and they still do it in their standing around times. @DarkStarr I was promised Majoria wouldn't do this unless the emote was chosen.

Plus I am so very happy that I finally got 'Healing Rain'. I just love this spell.

I am happy so far with how the growing your own plants is going and the little progress on fishing since I was gone, and the way the crafting menu has improved. Now looking forward to what's next for these systems and I do have a long list of wishes for the systems as anyone who knows me has seen me mention ;)

Now I'm sure there is so much more to be thankful for since I was away for almost 5 months, but as of the moment these are a few things only.

Now one missing for me is the feminine side of SOTA. Now how about just a little sexy medieval witch outfit hmmm, or feminine clothing or dress up clothing, so still wishing for more of this.

edited spelling errors ;) Edited again to make sense or tried to. ;)

Last edited: Sep 21, 2016
  2. Pikegirl

Pikegirl Avatar

I am happy the Virtue Cloak is coming. Colored light according to your actions is awesome!

I am happy with the emote improvements as well.

And finally, I'm not happy the Celestis Lag Monster has not been quelled yet. Is it that hard to optimize such a beautiful NPC zone?

Time Lord and majoria70 like this.
  3. Nadomir

Nadomir Avatar

@Barek: You are certainly welcome! Positive feedback is so important, especially when you usually get the feeling that regardless what you do, it seems to be wrong.
    So don't worry! You are doing a great job, even when not everything is working yet, you all are on a good path :)

majoria70, Pikegirl and Time Lord like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.