Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Greenhouse Storefront home

Discussion in 'Release 55 QA Feedback Forum' started by Elrond, Jun 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elrond

Elrond Avatar

'' Greenhouse 4-story Storefront Row Home: In Release 54 we added two new Storefront Row Homes (2-story and 4-story). They have windows that make up the entire front wall of the first floor (as well as the second floor of the 4-story version) and are completely open on the first floor, leaving plenty of room for counters, shopkeepers and displays. In Release 55 we have added a third version which adds a greenhouse to the top floor! You can purchase the Greenhouse 4-story Storefront Row Home in the Add On Store.''

No craftable version for the greenhouse storefront home ?

Last edited: Jun 21, 2018
    Tila Tenderfoot and Dhanas like this.
  2. Lady Kathleen

Lady Kathleen Avatar

It would be nice if there was a craftable version too. I vote Yes for them to add one!

3. Browncoat Jayson

Browncoat Jayson Legend of the Hearth

They could make a 3-story craftable version; there isn't a 3-story version available yet, and with the extra functionality I don't think anyone would complain overmuch about losing a bit of space. I do prefer the look of the crafted greenhouse to the ornate one, so if they keep that aesthetic it would still be a great shop.

Jaesun, Elwyn and Belladonna Rose like this.
  4. Cora Cuz'avich

Cora Cuz'avich Avatar

Yeah, that's abut of a bummer.

And I agree, I've nearly universally preferred the look of the standard versions of things over the ornate ones.

Tila Tenderfoot likes this.
  5. Kain Darkmoor

Kain Darkmoor Avatar

A lot of times the craftable versions come one or two releases after the ornate versions.

Chatele, Jaesun, Elwyn and 1 other person like this.
  6. Chatele

Chatele Avatar

I think Port would make more money in the store if not all things were made to be Craftable...…. some things should be left to store bought only to make them special..... and besides being able to tame horses, I hope when they become viable, that there will be unique Horses different from the ones in game that will be store bought only, with accessories like: saddle bags, saddles that add more speed?, maybe also neat looking colorful saddles, different color harnesses, horse halters- braided etc, so on so forth.... to dress them up - good money maker... going off topic lol sorry....

Elrond likes this.
  7. DarkStarr

DarkStarr Executive Producer SOTA Developer

There are no plans for a craftable version

Elwyn and nonaware like this.
  8. Browncoat Jayson

Browncoat Jayson Legend of the Hearth

I disagree, strongly. The Add-On Store items should ONLY be a difference in visual capability. Anything that exists should be available, in some matter, from an in-game source. The versions of those available on the Add-On Store should have different, unique visuals, but no functional differences. In most cases, a row house is a row house; in this case, the difference between the two story and the four story is large (an entire second floor of usable sales space due to the window), and the four story with greenhouse again has large functionality increases. So if they made the greenhouse version available crafted as a 3-story (basically without the "living area" on the 3rd floor), this would be acceptable.

9. oplek

oplek Avatar

I don't believe this should exist period. It's similar to the Shroud. Since it has +stats, everyone is wearing it, so everyone looks the same. A rowhouse having both a greenhouse, and a storefront, is OP. It being purchase-only is going to be fuel to the fire for the P2W crowd.

10. nonaware

nonaware Avatar

kinda wanted one so not happy for the no craftable but thanks for the info for sure.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.