1. Here you will find official announcements and updates. These announcements are also linked in the Official SotA Discord server.
    We encourage comments from the community! To keep the announcements official, we ask that comment threads be created in the General forums for player input.

Thanks!

Homes of New Britannia – Screenshot Submissions

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Berek, Oct 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. licemeat

licemeat Avatar

Costume Contest Submission:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. emusican

emusican Avatar

Welcome to Bladewyke (105.3, 40.0, 237.0), the home of the guild 'Havoc'. In an effort to educate the populace of Brittania, I have decided to build a grand library, and have named it 'Big Bear Grand Library'. Here, you can read about the history of the land and countless stories, play some chess or checkers, play on the teletypes, or just relax in comfy study nooks. The helpful librarian will fulfill your request, or have a friendly chat in a low voice, of course.

When you enter the library, 2 big bears are there to welcome you.
    [​IMG]

As you enter, the librarian stands posed to greet you, as well as the cats, if they are in the mood.
    [​IMG]

Finally, you wander around the shelves and find a good book to cozy up with.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 10, 2016
    Beli, Numa, Bow Vale and 27 others like this.
  3. Alexander

Alexander Avatar

I like what you did with the bookshelves. Stacked one on top of the other.

4. Tahru

Tahru Avatar

This is the home of Tahru Seras Furnishings. As a humble furniture maker of modest means, you wont find excessive pomp and circumstance. This home focuses on function and thoughtful simplicity. Seras Furnishings is always open for outlanders to visit and the store offers sample merchandise and free promotional items daily.

Area: Central Brittany (Novia_R3_City_Brittany) Loc: (301.4, 63.6, 31.5)

[​IMG]
    Looking for new furniture or just a nice tree to rest under, there is a little something for everyone.

[​IMG]
    Enjoy sharing ghost stories or intimate time with friends basking in the warmth of the rooftop campfire and breathtaking views.

[​IMG]
    Take shelter from those rainy days or cater to the local monarch in this modest but formal living room.

[​IMG]
    When nothing but a cold brew is going to hit that spot, share the latest tales of lore with friends in this cozy informal nook.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2016
  5. Paggy Holisy

Paggy Holisy Avatar

Braemar Watchtower

The story:
    Holisy is the holy family come from far east across the dark sea. When we arrived in Braemar, we saw evil was growing around town. We fight against the shadow to keep villager's safety. In the end we won the battle, but we lose our princess Paggy. We bury her in Braemar Watchtower, and wish her spirit will keep Braemar Peaceful forever.

[​IMG]
    Mine gate of Braemar watchtower.

[​IMG]
    Underground cemetery in the left, watchtower at right

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Bathroom: Bath small villa with iron chimney.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Inside Tower.

Introduction:
    For different utilization purpose, the house was divided into 5 zones: Entrance Gates, Tower, Garden, Bathroom, and Underground cemetery.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thank you!

6. Paggy Holisy

Paggy Holisy Avatar

Forewind Gladiator House with Ruin of Holisy Temple

A case of adaptive reused, Forewind Gladiator House was previously an Holisy Family Temple (Holisy is the holy family come from far east across the dark sea.) that eventually was disused and fell into a state of dilapidation.
    Situated in an area that was actively gentrified by the Gladiator Company, it has since been turned into a warrior's living and training place,also the office of company.
    3 parts: Gladiator House, Ruin of Holisy Temple, Underground cemetery.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. scorpius2

scorpius2 Avatar

Welcome to the Church of the Three Paths. A true sanctuary where all denominations are allowed and encouraged to come together. We are located in Jade Valley in Elysium.
    Loc: (-350.5, 65.0, 215.5)
    [​IMG]
    A wide angle view of the outside of the church, and the accompanying cemetary, which houses the graves of many brave warriors that gave their lives in the retaking of Port Phoenix.
    [​IMG]
    The entrance to the church.
    [​IMG]
    A closer shot of the Heroes' graves, and the monument to the Virtues.
    [​IMG]
    The interior of the church, with the Great Ankh. The open roof allows us to connect with the world around us.
    [​IMG]
    Another shot of the interior.
    [​IMG]
    Gotta have a hidden staircase!

Last edited: Oct 23, 2016
    Berek, Garfield, Bow Vale and 22 others like this.
  8. Leiknir

Leiknir Avatar

My home in Northwood (95, 44, 20)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The Town Viking Home pretty much takes up the entire lot so I took the lot behind my house for a backyard.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. Autumn Willow

Autumn Willow Avatar

Welcome to the Bandit Lords of Baubbleshire's community stadium!
    [​IMG]

It's a beautiful stadium found in Britanny Estates just to the south of the infamous BloB Crash Site. It has a seating capacity of over a hundred and is filled with all the amenities of a modern novian stadium.

[​IMG]

Including a fully equipped locker room for both home and visiting teams!

[​IMG]

Match day! The long awaited Brittany Derby is about to begin as Gustball League giants Brittany United (Red) battle their bitter rivals Brittany City (Blue).

[​IMG]

Having completely dominated most of the game, Brittany City pressures the United defence with their star midfielder @Pikegirl leading the charge like a true number 9 while @rednought and Kat follow in close pursuit.

[​IMG]

@Pikegirl put Brittany City in front in the final few minutes, latching onto @rednought's precise pass, before taking the ball down the well and beating Brit United's defender @Cyreph , @Soylent Green and Nameless Wanderer.

[​IMG]

GOOOOOOOAL! THE CROWD GOES WILD! Local entrepreneur @Sielyi watches in horror as Brittany City takes the lead.

[​IMG]

A dejected Brittany United team still reeling from their loss to long time rivals Brit City.
    [​IMG]

How to get there:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 16, 2016
    fIreSpHere, Numa, Bow Vale and 31 others like this.
  10. Rowell

Rowell Avatar

Located in the quaint south west corner of Brittany Fields (Loc: 501, 45, -45) lies The Nightshade Inn. A small, discreet inn offering private rooms, as well as sales of raw materials and furniture.

[​IMG]
    As you approach the main entrance of the Inn from the west.

[​IMG]
    As you approach the side entrance of the Inn from the east.

[​IMG]
    The main room of the Inn, with a warm hearth and fireplace, sitting chairs and entertainment.

[​IMG]
    Sedrick, the Inn's concierge and merchant. Various wares on display.

[​IMG]
    More entertainment, and rare kinck-knacks on display.

[​IMG]
    The second story hall, leading to the owner's private bed chamber, and meeting room.

[​IMG]
    The Inn owner's private bed chamber.

[​IMG]
    The second floor meeting room.

Please feel free to stop by at any time!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 15, 2016
  11. Venusada

Venusada Avatar

Port Arx Draconis: Gothic House.
    Loc: Port Arx Draconis (pot_forest_metropolic_01a_template) Loc: 85.1,38.0,201.0). The quickest way to get to Port Arx Draconis is to catch the boat to Arx Draconis then catch another boat in Arx Draconis to Port Arx Draconis. Save some walking.

Story: The house tells the story of what happened to a family and their followers who dwelved in the darkness too much and paid the consequences. Skeletons and spiders are now left to tell the consequences.

View of the outside of the house:
    [​IMG]

The skull room:
    [​IMG]

A small bedroom:
    [​IMG]

The dungeon in the house with the chaos banners activated. The dungeon still shows the nest of spiders, a lot of skeletons, and also a couple of zombie animals. Even their pets paid a high price.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 7, 2016
  12. Katakaio

Katakaio Avatar

Located in Perfectus Mori, follow the road down the hill. It will be on your left.
    (-135.7169, 46.50233, 261.2665)

[*About the design* I fought with the design in the basement due to item limits. I had to change or rethink the lower tier in order to make room for more decor elsewhere. To sate anyone's curiosity of how many skulls there are in the basement - 2,385. For best effect, please turn off any lighting effects you may have before entering the basement.]

Shortly after moving into Perfectus Mori, I decided to aid in fixing it up. They said they had a graveyard, but it was in sad shape. The trees were dying, the pave stones were a mess, headstones were falling over; so I worked day and night cleaning it up. It still concerned me as to why the trees were dying. I noticed a door just inside the crypt entrance. "Could this be an entrance to some sort of catacombs," I asked myself. I proceeded to investigate.

I wish I hadn't. It 'is' a place to remember the dead, but the dead of...what? Were these demons, cannibals, or...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    An underground execution chamber?

[​IMG]
    ...or a preparation room for their dinner guests?

[​IMG]
    I'm assuming this is where they assemble for their meetings?

[​IMG]
    And this is...oh no, I shouldn't be here...

Vaiden Luro, Beli, mystarr and 41 others like this.
  13. shathiell

shathiell Avatar

My home is located in Spite, an old Obsidian tower I took over for a cheap rate and made into a home! I feel there is still so much more renovating to do to help provide a more homely feel, however I believe I have made a nice place for myself and my Man servant (Err... I mean "Willing Merchant") to live in comfortably. We have gone with a homely feel with a small shop out front and a nice area for social interactions out the back. There is really something for everyone here I feel so come by and check it out! Located in viewing distance of the bank, it is just behind the large wooden fence next to the larger Obsidian tower.

Area: Spite (Novia_R5_City_Spite) Loc: (270.4, 38.7, -57.5)

Here is the front in all it's glory
    [​IMG]
    Here is the front yard. Awesome merchandise coming soon :)
    [​IMG]
    Here is the back yard. My favorite place to "Chill out" after a hard day's adventuring.
    [​IMG]
    Here is the first floor room, a nice and homely setup.
    [​IMG]
    Here is the master bedroom. The "Willing Merchant" sleeps in the basement (Not on display due to the state of the basement)
    [​IMG]
    Right above the bedroom we have the dining room.
    [​IMG]
    Next up, we have the study area, a nice quiet spot near the top of the tower.
    [​IMG]
    Lastly we have the roof view, where I love to sleep some nights when the sky is clear and the weather isn't too cold (You can see the Spite tavern in the distance behind the windmill and the halls of the dead.
    [​IMG]

14. Kara Brae

Kara Brae Avatar

My humble one-room village home in Rift's End overlooking the dock which will eventually become the entrance to the town ( Loc: (42.4, 89.6, -60.5)) was decorated by @lollie. The goal was to create a cozy and inviting rural home and to meet the challenge of fitting entire living quarters into the single room.

The open front yard with its table laden with victuals is designed to be inviting to wayfarers and friends.

[​IMG]

When not greeting visitors, my time is spent pottering around out back:

[​IMG]

The inside of this one-room house has everything this home-owner desires.

A kitchen:

[​IMG]

Relaxation and sleeping areas:

[​IMG]

A little office and storage area:

[​IMG]

Lastly, I would like to show why I chose this house. When I come home at night after a perilous day of adventure the beautiful large windows tell me "Welcome home!"

[​IMG]

15. Berek

Berek Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Fantastic submission so far everyone, nicely decorated! Please don't forget to include everything you need in your submission, including a description and location of the home.

16. Arryndel

Arryndel Avatar

Welcome to Raven and Merrik's Farm House located in Jade valley next to the water fall at Area: Jade Valley (POT_forest_metropolis_01_template) Loc: (-257.0, 36.0, -51.1), Home of RL brother and sister Merrik Dragon and Raven Cross. With this lot, Merrik and I have our two village lots butted against each other to look and act as one larger lot. In each screen shot, I'm taking the shot and he is posing in each shot. We hope you enjoy and if you wish to see the rest of the little touches that we have that are not shown in the shots, feel free to come explore, the house is always open to visitors.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 23, 2016
  17. yobtar

yobtar Avatar

Hello my name is Yobtar some people call me the Mad Doctor and this is my story.
    I live in the Village of Findupre on the Island of Elysium, LOC: (-246.4, 27.2, 19.43)
    The house is built stones throw away The Buzzed Locusts Tavern where I spend many a night drinking my sorrows away.[​IMG]
    I have created a Automaton named Tob who watches over the house for me when I am off gathering research.

I lost my wife and Child to the sickness that came through the region 4 years ago and I have dedicated my life to try and bring them back from the dead.

I heard whispers within the Satyr community that they knew of a man who traveled to Artifice and while deep within he had learned a spell to bring the dead back to life by using bones and Dark magic.

I feel I have gotten close to the proper incantation and spend all my time experimenting and logging my research all throughout the house.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I had originally buried wife and child together in a single grave behind the house but have sense excavated their remains to prepare to my final experiments.
    [​IMG]

Before I had been using remains of fallen adventurers that I find on my travels, I even negotiated with the Satyr's to give me a prisoner of theirs to experiment on which I had kept locked up above my bedroom
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I sleep next to my wife's remains waiting for the day that I finally complete my quest and bring her and my child back.
    [​IMG]

Once I have discovered the right incantation they will not call me the Mad Doctor anymore!

Last edited: Oct 31, 2016
  18. Vox Aquila

Vox Aquila Avatar

Welcome to the Church of the Oracle, home of Father Vox Aquila. This is a 100% homemade structure nestled in the RP POT community of Serenite. The Church is open to all worshippers and those who wish to preach here.

Area: Serenite
    Loc: 24.6, 38.0, 262.7

[​IMG]

Note the tall manmade ceilings, built on the blood and sweat of the enlightened.

[​IMG]

A view from the stairs that leads to the balcony show the peacefulness of this place of worship. The tall columns reminding us of our place in the greater order.

[​IMG]

A view of the balcony, a private alcove set aside for members of the Royal Household of Serenite and their guests.

[​IMG]

It's a long way down from the balcony. Don't get to close to the edge, you don't know who is behind you...

[​IMG]

19. RadioMan

RadioMan Avatar

Nemesis' house in Brittany Alleys (she is my wife, had me take the pictures)
    Area: Brittany Alleys (Novia_R3_City_Brittany_Alley) Loc: (139.0, 44.5, 148.4)

Decorations started as a gallery of sorts for Carpentry items, something I am working to GM. Nemesis added some of her own flair to everything. She really likes to decorate, and due to that has a very red virtue cloak, if you get my meaning. =)

Here is the entrance, with this being a row house we are pretty limited on what can be here.
    [​IMG]

The first floor, has a Snowman family come to get some trick or treats.
    [​IMG]

From this angle you can see the entrance to the basement, and the stairs up.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Here is the second floor, primarily a dining area.

[​IMG]

ANother view of the second floor.
    [​IMG]

Here we have the throne room on the 3rd floor.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 29, 2016
  20. Cypher Black

Cypher Black Avatar

Area: Beran's Reach (POT_alpine_metropolis_01_template/Beran's Reach) Loc: (-62.3, 43.2, 108.9)

South of the Moon Tower, just inside the west gate stands the ruined mansion of the city's founder, Lord Beran. Known by one and all as a most generous soul, no-one ever asked where his wealth came from. Then one night the cities residents were awoken by terrible screams. Many of the townsfolk came to help, but only a the few were brave enough to enter and those that did, never returned.

At the doorstep of the once magnificent mansion of Lord Beran...
    [​IMG]

Set the table, we have guests...
    [​IMG]

Smile everyone...
    [​IMG]

I think I got off on the wrong floor...
    [​IMG]

Care to hang around...
    [​IMG]
    Are you sure you don't want to stay...
    [​IMG]

Thread Status: