In my opinion, the game is poorly programmed

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SabeSr, Aug 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fikule

Fikule Avatar

"I've been gaming long before most of you and I'm well aware of what to try to fix the issue."

Sounds like he's been using the same computer long before most of us began gaming.

Though I think the general gist is "I have some complaining to do, so don't hinder me by offering solutions!"

Jatvardur and monkeyrogue like this.
  2. monkeyrogue

monkeyrogue Avatar

TL;DR
    I run potato graphics. Lag, yes. Bad? Sometimes. Horrible, no. Unity has some...flaws. But every release they get better.

As a note - gaming longer than me would be a feat of immense proportions.

3. Wagram

Wagram Avatar

The 1GB VC is good enough, The extra GB on a video card is to support the Graphics for multi monitor set up's or 2560 x 1600 resolutions using highest settings, and if he as an older PC he will probably be running it at around 1920 x 1080 res.
    If its an old card he would need to update to a later model which would be an improvement but lets be Honest SotA graphic's running on a 2007 updated engine should not be a challenge at all.
    LotRo, WOW, EQ, are all old updated engine's that are good at what they do. UNITY was never setup to run a 3D MMO, maybe in isometric view it would have worked and looked better.

Ahuaeynjgkxs and agra like this.
  4. Ristra

Ristra Avatar

There are plenty of old vid cards with 1 Gig of RAM that are not very strong in the shader department. Not all 1 Gig cards are equal.

5. Odyssey2001

Odyssey2001 Avatar

HI! I am sorry to hear that you are frustrated but you must understand that the game is still in design mode ( Pre-Alpha ) and optimization is always done after all is said and done ( game wise ). Unfortunately older computers will often fall victim to lag from unoptimized pre-alpha code.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.