info about pvp

Discussion in 'PvP Gameplay' started by Isaiah, Apr 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Talmanes

Talmanes Avatar

Make the AI dumb enough and you get consensual PVE.

TemplarAssassin likes this.
  2. Talmanes

Talmanes Avatar

I was referring to how you can stand 15.1' away from a spawn and the mega Dragon of Doom will never attack you, what's that Mom? Pop Tarts? I'm coming. Even though you can see them and they should be able to see, smell, hear you... just oblivious. The PVE doesn't have to be mega tough, just behave like the Monster should behave. Goblins are soft but fast, fight or flee, maybe they run from a really tough player or when the alpha of the pack dies... something other than spawn and wait to be attacked living a life in a 30' area. Stupid AI allows players to engage at there whim thus consensual PVE.

3. blaquerogue

blaquerogue Avatar

well if you get an arena in the game you can rank PVP again! :) personally if i got killed outside of town id go to another town and work skills there , until i was strong enough, then went back and I hunted those same pkrs down! Price was paid i took all their stuff and gave it to another new player so he had decent stuff. I keep hearing stories about people being quitters because it gets to hard! What if the AI in the game is much harder than you think? will you quit it too? just asking i hear the same story over and over again, and honestly don't feel sorry for any of you! You talk of competition and when the competitions too hard you quit! So in general i don't think you really like competition and your trying to sound even minded about PVP and PVE, but you cant with a quitters mentality! As far as SWTOR, that game really wasn't that good in my opinion so i quit because i was bored. ( if you don't like something then don't play it) If i don't like this game ill move on to something more challenging!

4. Talmanes

Talmanes Avatar

They'll probably do that last cause they have mentioned it is really easy for them to adjust PVP in the system they are designing. There are a lot of questions we have and we just need to wait I guess.

5. jiirc

jiirc Avatar

Charock, release 11, but maybe sooner.

6. Abydos

Abydos Avatar

Yep, R11 in October ll be for PvP.

7. Talmanes

Talmanes Avatar

In October... Wow... I didn't think they were covering patience in the first 3 virtues being released.

8. enderandrew

enderandrew Legend of the Hearth

PvP has to come after combat. Patience.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.