Looking for Roleplay Town for my Tax free Row lot

Discussion in 'Roleplayer's Corner' started by Eve Midnight, May 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eve Midnight

Eve Midnight Avatar

Hi all,

Recently I aquired a Tax Free Player Owned Town Row lot.

Looking for a Role playing town/island, i deally with acces to fishing either lake or sea. I quite like the idea of living on an island like Storms End or similar.

Willing to upgrade my Row lot to a Village lot if I find my dream location.

Elgarion, Bergelmer, Baratan and 2 others like this.
  2. Helvig Ingvildsdottir

Helvig Ingvildsdottir Avatar

Come live with us in Kahli. The population is small, still, but promising. We have a lake, a lot of beautiful spots to place a home, and even a fishing village (currently held by Erich Ruhl for the PaxLair alliance). We're all roleplayers here in Kahli. Even if you decide the town is not for you to build a home in, please come visit us and allow us to RP with you.

More about Kahli.

3. Trinity

Trinity Avatar

4. CatherineRose

CatherineRose Avatar

@Eve Midnight please consider Dragomir Mori for your dream location. There is an island which could be your dream location. You will also find nearby fishing. There are also row locations for you if you would like to have a vendor. Please come and take a tour. I will be glad to help you find the place you can call home.

CatherineRose

Elgarion and Kara Brae like this.
  5. Vox Aquila

Vox Aquila Avatar

6. Eve Midnight

Eve Midnight Avatar

Thank you all for your kind replies. Over the coming days I will visit each town (or revisit) and scout the avalable row and village lots.

Hope to get back to you this weekend.

Elgarion likes this.
  7. Chrystoph Reis

Chrystoph Reis Avatar

@Eve Midnight Come join me in Shogun's Ridge... you can participate in the Chronicles I will start in the fall, and I can set you up with a row by the lake. I have spots open you can grab, or we can customize. You can wait until I log in tonight and TP to me, or use sotamap.com and go to the town of Irenholde (STILL not updated DEVs)

https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/forum/index.php?threads/shogun-ridge-is-seeking-residents.126064/

https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/forum/index.php?threads/shogun-ridge-coming-soon.112458/

https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/forum/index.php?threads/savage-orchid.116348/#post-981605

https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/f...age-orchid-is-recruiting.119928/#post-1005315

Elgarion and Kara Brae like this.
  8. CrandalltheFoole

CrandalltheFoole Avatar

I agree with Helvig:

The Gardeners of Kahli were originally simple planters - farmers who learned quickly that there were those who would rather not grow things but take them, and destroy what they could not carry. They created a small compound where they could unite in common defense as well as support those who wished to help grow the things that their families in other compounds would need to survive.
    Though more farmer than warrior, more hunter than fighter; they continue to strive for honor - their Devotional just outside their compound exemplifies this.

They maintain their way of life, not only by farming, but by hiring out to honorable folk, to defend those who wish to harm others, and to provide security, of sorts, to gatherings held in Kahli at the tavern, as well as keeping the wolves and bears away from other peaceful compounds. They are very good at that, for the tales of anyone even seeing a predator were quite old, and often embellished. The tales were handy for keeping the children home at night as well.
    Main Base of Ops - Kahli
    Kahli Outpost Description - A walled compound with Greenhouse and Fountain. Found to the North East between the devotionals Honor and Valor.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.