1. Here you will find official announcements and updates. These announcements are also linked in the Official SotA Discord server.
    We encourage comments from the community! To keep the announcements official, we ask that comment threads be created in the General forums for player input.

Thanks!

Lot Selection Group Upgrades and Pledge Transfers: Before and During Final Wipe

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Berek, Jul 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Berek

Berek Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

July 22, 2016 is the new deadline for all Pledge Transfers and Lot Selection Group Upgrades* before Final Wipe.

If you wish to guarantee that either of these requests have been processed by our customer service department before the start of Lot Selection on July 28th you will need to send in your request by 5 PM CDT on July 22, 2016.

72 Hours:
    This is the amount of time it will take us to process any Lot Selection Group Upgrade* requests during Release 32. Please factor this in when submitting your request.

*Lot Selection Group Upgrades: These are accomplished by adding money directly to your pledge through service vouchers and a customer support request.

Account and POT Transfers Post Final Wipe
    • We will continue to support Pledge Transfers after Final Wipe but ONLY under the following two conditions:
      • Account Holder has not logged into the game
      • Account Holder has logged in but has NOT claimed rewards at the bank
    • If the Account Holder has logged in and claimed rewards at the bank we will NOT transfer the pledge.
    • We will also continue to support Player Owned Town transfers after final wipe but please note that if the town has been claimed and used prior to the transfer we cannot guarantee that all rewards will convey (Add On Store Houses, Lot Markers, NPCs, etc.) so players must work that out with each other directly.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2016
  2. Ronan

Ronan Avatar

This really needs to go out in the Update and in BOLD highlighting!

Sir Frank likes this.
  3. Waxillium

Waxillium Avatar

So a person would buy multiples of the service voucher till they are in the next bracket and email support to add them to the account value?

4. DarkStarr

DarkStarr Executive Producer SOTA Developer

You can just buy a single service voucher and then use store credit.

Kvow Triumvir and Koldar like this.
  5. Koldar

Koldar Avatar

For example: You need to increase your pledge by $45 to go to the next group. You would buy the $25 voucher and use $20 in store credit. The value of the two combined must equal the amount you want to increase your pledge by:

Voucher + Credit = Total Increase in Pledge
    $25 + $20 = $45

6. Waxillium

Waxillium Avatar

Thanks! Personally not planning an upgrade to place in a POT sooner. The OP is not very clear and I've never understood how it was done. I assumed I'm not the only one.

Leelu and Hazard like this.
  7. Aurelius Silverson

Aurelius Silverson Avatar

Sorry if I'm being dim since it's almost 1AM so I'm not at my brightest but I'm somewhat confused ...

Currently my pledge is $550 Citizen Royal Founder - I was considering 'upgrade' to Edelmann, which is $575 and makes quite a difference to lot placing times - I'd thought it would cost $25, but if it also needs a service voucher, does that make the total cost $25 for the upgrade AND $25 for the service voucher, totalling $50? Or have I completely misunderstood something simple here ... which is perfectly possible :confused:

Edit - and Koldar may have already answered it - the logic of his answer seems to be just buying the service voucher would be enough....

8. Waxillium

Waxillium Avatar

Costs nothing but the upgrade. You can do it yourself.

Aurelius Silverson likes this.
  9. Onyx

Onyx Avatar

@Aurelius Silverson After purchasing the $25 voucher don't forget to email support and ask for the upgrade.

10. DarkStarr

DarkStarr Executive Producer SOTA Developer

You do not need to do ANY of this to upgrade your pledge to another pledge. You can do that directly on your account page by simply clicking on upgrade. This is for people wanting to stay at the same pledge but add dollars to their pledge to move up in lot selection time within their pledge group.

11. Aurelius Silverson

Thoroughly confusing..... maybe I should look again tomorrow after a night's sleep...

Trying that method, looking on my account page, it lists my current pledge labelled as 'Got It' as Citizen, $550. But when I go into the detailed account info, and use the upgrade pledge option on the accounts page, there it values my pledge as $520 including $20 bonus, and asks for $55 to upgrade to Edelmann - so the initial total shown as 'Got it' is incorrect? I've just paid the $55 via Paypal anyway, since I'd rather make sure I have the upgrade and sort out anything else later on ...

12. jiirc

jiirc Avatar

What it looks Like is you got the Citizen pledge at a discount, it looks like you paid $500 for the Citizen pledge and received a $20 pledge bonus. Sometime after you bought your pledge, the Citizen pledge went up to $550. So you spent $520 towards your pledges. Since the Edelman pledge is $575 and you spent $520 so far.
    m you need t pay $55 for the pledge. The fact that the citizen pledge is $550 now doesn't factor into the upgrade at all. The only consideration is ow much you've paid versus how much the higher pledge is worth.

13. Aurelius Silverson

Makes sense jiirc - I am too tired to think straight but that sounds reasonable, and whatever the case the upgade is made and showing on the account, so all is good!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.