1. This forum section contains Blog style threads from the Developers, and/or threads with details about what they have been working on, previews of upcoming content, and sometimes backstory associated with the content. Players are permitted to reply to these threads if the developer has indicated it is permissible by leaving the thread unlocked. Please note that TOS applies, and any abuse or trolling will be moderated.
    Dismiss Notice

Making of Brittany Estates

Discussion in 'Developer Work and Blog posts' started by RrMatey, Jun 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Earl Atogrim von Draken

Earl Atogrim von Draken Avatar

Not in the estates.
    All other parts of Britanny have row lots.
    No water lots as well :-(
    Seems like I will have to be very fast if I want one of the 5 or so City water lots spread OVER ALL PARTS of Britanny Oo

Leelu likes this.
  2. Isaiah

Isaiah Avatar

Valhold?

OH my name is Solaris.

how's your health?

3. Roper Docholiday

Roper Docholiday Avatar

This is why i asked if there intent was still to have row houses.

4. RrMatey

RrMatey Developer Emeritus

There are not any row houses in this scene unfortunately but if that is what you are looking for check out Brittany Alleys, it has just over a 100+ Row houses.

5. Gideon Thrax

Gideon Thrax Avatar

Should I be worried about my safety in Brittany Estates? There are unkempt children running about and cats! His Grace, Lord British has ensured us that something is being done about the cats... but those unsavory looking children leave me wanting to lock my doors. Perhaps, if it's not too much trouble, the magistrate could round the unfortunates up for a complimentary trip back to the Alleys?

Cordelayne, Ao Soliwilos and Acred like this.
  6. Lord Dreamo

Lord Dreamo Avatar

Haha, I forgot I said this but I just recently procured a city deed and a great spot in Brittany Estates! Amazing this zone is not filled yet... there's not a bad lot in the whole zone.

Ao Soliwilos, CatherineRose and moko like this.
  7. Brickbat

Brickbat Avatar

Cough, I concur that there are some solid locations left...but your assertion that there is not a bad lot in the whole zone is over the top silly.

8. Gideon Thrax

Gideon Thrax Avatar

I'm trying Brittany Estates on for size... I had scoped out a couple lots prior to the landrush and then went a completely different way when it came time to claim a spot. So anyway, today I'm checking out the Estates and wouldn't you know, the neighborhood I had originally scoped out had an open lot! One thing led to another and bim bam badda bing - I dropped a deed in the B.E.

- 20 lots remaining -

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 7, 2016
  9. Lord Dreamo

Lord Dreamo Avatar

I just recently gave up my awesome spot right next to the merchant square and with no direct neighbors. Don't ask me to point it out on a map though. I decided as cool as it was, I had no real use for such a large expensive home away from the POT I am very invested in. Still my favorite of the NPC towns

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.