1. Here you will find official announcements and updates. These announcements are also linked in the Official SotA Discord server.
    We encourage comments from the community! To keep the announcements official, we ask that comment threads be created in the General forums for player input.

Thanks!

Name Entry / Tombstone: Slight Delay

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by DarkStarr, Feb 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkStarr

DarkStarr Executive Producer SOTA Developer

We needed to do a bit of extra testing on this feature so there will be a slight delay before the name entry option appears live on the website (and then after that names on tombstones). Thank you for your patience.

2. Chaox

Chaox Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Update! Sorry for the delay, it was discovered that I had listed one of the tiers for the three rewards incorrectly, not enough people would be allowed to enter data. We're taking the time to fix this and a few other usability bugs as well.

Thank you for being patient with us!

3. Browncoat Jayson

Browncoat Jayson Legend of the Hearth

@DarkStarr @Chaox Is there a reason why the Name Entry for Rewards form does not allow any spaces or special characters? The person I'm memorializing on the tombstone always used her middle initial, which isn't possible without a space and period. For my name on the Credits page, I'd like to include the nickname I'm known by, which needs spaces and quotes.

4. Curt

Curt Avatar

Personal guess only letters that has a runic translation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.