Neon Shroud of the Telethon - Official Q&A Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dom John, Nov 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dom John

Dom John Avatar

Hey guys!

First off a big thank you to everybody for your support and tuning in! Even with the TERRIBLE stream/audio issues we were having, we had a blast haha. I dunno how Rustic pulled his off so smoothly, but hats off to him! Now that everythings settled down I thought I'd clarify some stuff we forgot to write out for you guys with all the craziness.

Here's a more detailed breakdown of the add-on prizes and how to get them:
    Any Pledge - A private invite to an in-game music party held at the Bard's Manor. During the event there will be giveaways, music, and more TBA.
    $10 pledge (digital download of album) - The Return of LB mp3, and in-game sheet music of The Return of LB crafted by us. (Adapted to fit the game's aesthetics)
    $25 pledge (physical copy of album) - The above, plus in-game sheet music of "Neon Milk" (3-5+ songs) crafted by us. (Adapted to fit the game's aesthetics)

We will be sending a out a survey post-kickstarter to all the backers who pledged, asking if they'd like to opt-in for their SotA rewards. We don't want to add extra work onto Portalarium's shoulders, so we will either coordinate an in-game meeting, or mail the items to your character should the devs be unable to assist. (Note: In-game sheet music is a feature currently in progress, so it will be time sensitive upon it's release.)

Hope this clears some stuff up! Wish we could do so much more SotA-wise for you guys, but as you know the game is still very early in the works, and the poor devs are hauling arse! Least we were able to get you all the Gyspy Dance emote!! We promise that the party alone will be worth it though, we're gonna go all out and plan lots of in-game giveaways and raffles for our backers :).

If anyone has any more questions feel free to email us - thebards@spacebards.com

2. stile

stile Avatar

*holds up lighter*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.