Of Crossbows and Star Citizen...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ser Alain, Jun 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ArcanumVeritas

ArcanumVeritas Avatar

I've not seen either side put an end date on it ... looks to still be running ...

2. Sa7aN

Sa7aN Avatar

really would like an official confirmation

3. Skullface360

Skullface360 Avatar

Can anyone confirm that if I buy a $40+ package of SotA now I will get a crossbow for Star Citizen as well. It is 10/17/2013 and wish to know if this promotion is still obtainable. Thank you.

4. Browncoat Jayson

Browncoat Jayson Legend of the Hearth

As has been mentioned, to the best of our knowledge this is still going on. However, you would probably need to post something at the Star Citizen forums for this to be confirmed officially.

5. Numa

Numa Avatar

Just keeping tabs on this. Dogfight Alpha in SC is coming up and somewhere along the line ship boarding & ground combat is going to be tested. Just watched the SOTA 6 month progress video last night and the residences are intriguing I must say.

Time Lord likes this.
  6. Astrobia

Astrobia Avatar

Guys this promotion is still going until an official announcement with a cutoff date is made which wont be made until they sort out the red tape... So there's no real cut off date for this promotion until further notice.

7. Adiun Tesserande

Adiun Tesserande Avatar

So, how do we inform both game companies that we've done this? Because I've donated an alarmingly large amount of money on both fronts.

8. Astrobia

Astrobia Avatar

Right now you wait until they sort out the said red tape pertaining to privacy laws for sharing customer information between companies. Which I'm sure they are working on but I'm guessing it's not a pressing priority right now as both game is over a year away from release. When the time does come there will be an announcement with details on how to link your accounts.

Just a reminder for those looking to get in on the crossbow promotion now is the best time to do it and the last chance to do so and take advantage of the LTI offer.
    https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/f...tar-citizen-sota-limited-time-promotion.4066/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.