Pickpocketing regs and mesmerize

Discussion in 'PvP Gameplay' started by Raistlyn, Jan 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nonaware

nonaware Avatar

its probably just me but nothing about pick pocketing and being mez locked by a group of players till all your shits stolen sounds like meaningful pvp... or the slightest bit of fun being on either end.

but if you like fighting each other over other peoples stuff and find it fun more power to you.

maybe one day the devs will get around to making pvp fun and meaningful to people like me also.

2. Filter Bubble Algorithm

Filter Bubble Algorithm Avatar

CC resistance and diminishing returns solves everything...

getting mezzed and robbed is just like getting mugged by highwaymen... you dont fight back because they outnumber you, they dont rob risky clients either... they stick to easy jobs.... thats the life of a highwayman.... who said roleplaying has to be meaningful?? everyone needs to eat! hunger can drive people to do evil things ;)

they dont need to change anything, they just need to fix the "resist crowd control" to stack properly giving people immunity if CCed constantly.

having the devs protect people from the hardships of pvp will ultimatly destroy pvp. people need to live and learn. doing anything more than fixing the cc resist stacking is basicly asking for more bugs

p.s.: chaotic feedback damage will break mezz

Last edited: Jan 19, 2017
    Fister Magee likes this.
  3. Gix

Gix Avatar

It just needs to be fun... a very important distinction.

4. Filter Bubble Algorithm

Filter Bubble Algorithm Avatar

roleplaying doesnt have to be fun at all costs

pvp doesnt have to be fun at all costs

they need to be real and have consequences

5. Arkah EMPstrike

Arkah EMPstrike Avatar

I thought i was about to die fighting a group of guys the other day but soon as i turned to face them they began the mezzing.

Apparently spamming G at them to catch them stealing and stun them works to a degree, but my free time was in danger of being at thier mercy so i pulled a logoffski and unflagged till next release

6. Frederick Glasgow

Frederick Glasgow Avatar

As in all things that seem off, I have no understanding why people received bans earlier for certain "exploits" ,yet when there is a known bug or glitch and players use it to clean someones inventory out,that is not considered a exploit and they run the risk of getting banned also. There seems to be no repercussions to those abusing glitches and this is why they continue to do it. Just my humble opinion.

Fister Magee likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.