Player Owned Towns Directory (Active)

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns' started by Elgarion, Feb 4, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obsidian Tempest

Obsidian Tempest Avatar

No problem. Thanks for adding us.

2. Bayard

Bayard Avatar

[​IMG]

Town Name: Outlander Welcome Center

Town Description: The Outlander Welcome Center (OWC) is the City of Knowledge and Trees. The OWC is the oldest overland POT along the Solace Bridge - Ardoris road and was built next to Soltown to help new arrivals acclimate to life in New Britannia. The town is designed to provide important information to visitors in an immersive way through the use of books, notes, displays and merchant tips. The OWC's amenities are placed in convenient and obvious locations for visitor convenience. All are welcome to reside in the OWC in any available lot without restriction.

Map: Outlander Welcome Center

Town Forum Link: New Arrival Experience and the Outlander Welcome Center

Last edited: Mar 8, 2020
  3. Elgarion

Elgarion Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Added, thanks for the entry Bayard!

Obsidian Tempest likes this.
  4. Cypher Black

Cypher Black Avatar

Town Name: Whyte Roc

Town Description: Whyte Roc is a lightly forested player owned town located on the Bay of Storms, in the region of Quel, near the city of Etceter. This hub of Saltwater fishing features a number of interesting sites and is home to both the Whyte Roc Museum of Fine Art and the sprawling 985 point Player Owned Dungeon, Garth Condor.

Click on the city name for more information about: Whyte Roc

Location: On the Novia Map, you here is where you can find: Whyte Roc

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 8, 2020
  5. Elgarion

added! Thanks Cypher :)

Obsidian Tempest likes this.
  6. kaeshiva

kaeshiva Avatar

[​IMG]

Town Name:
    Silk Road

Town Description:

"If you spend enough time in the desert, you will hear it speak." Silk Road is a personal project whose goal is to create a narrative, story-driven 'journey across the desert' scene that will be rich in narrative and hopefully, as the NPC conversation system expands to allow so, quest lines. Everything is slowly getting setup while waiting for new "player quest" tech, so there isn't a great deal to see at this moment. I'd be interested in discussing with other town owners who are interested in being 'destinations' from Silk Road perhaps as part of an ongoing story arc. Not specifically looking for residents at this time, as the town is really not set up as a 'base of operations' (unless someone is super-keen on being part of storytelling and has an adobe-style house).
    Map:
    Map is not updated to include me yet, but I've indicated more or less where it is. I'll update this when I show up on the map. ;)
    [​IMG]

Link to Main Town Forum Thread:

I don't have one of these yet, because its not finished yet. ;)

7. Elgarion

Added, though I'm surprised there is no mention of cats... :p Let me know when you get that main thread going, and I'll update your entry with a More Information link. That'll be a great spot for you to post your additional pictures, links etc. Always happy to update any of these as changes occur :)

Anpu and kaeshiva like this.
  8. Elgarion

And the maps are a 2020 item... Q1 or 2 I believe. So hopefully that'll be sooner than later to see you on the map :)

kaeshiva likes this.
  9. Vallas (Beran’s Reach)

Vallas (Beran’s Reach) Avatar

Heraldry Image:

[​IMG]

Town Name: Beran’s Reach

Town Description: Situated a short distance north of Britanny just off the coast of Regalis, Beran’s Reach has established a reputation as a cosmopolitan Megalopolis that is open to all, regardless of guild or affiliation. Arguably one of the finest examples of a walled city, ‘the Reach’ as it is commonly known has a rich history established over many years of growth and planning. Well-situated with ample space for shops, guilds and homes of all sizes and with all plots open for claim, the Megalopolis provides near-limitless opportunities for anyone simply seeking a home or to make a name for themselves. Its civic areas, parks, devotionals castle-sized central market and the near-legendary Bear Tavern are open to all, for the good of the community. With plans to fill the Megalopolis and establish itself as a regional hub, The Reach is seeking new residents to expand its dedicated community.| Location | City Map | Discord | Contact @Vallas Tellen

Link to Main Town Forum Thread: https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/f...pdate-the-municipality-of-berans-reach.35003/

Last edited: Apr 11, 2020
    Sonja and Sean Silverfoot like this.
  10. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

Greetings all
    Allow me to introduce a new town in the new lands of Mistrendur.

Heraldry Image: None at the moment. Please use LB's
    Town Name: Belly of the Snake
    Town Description: Belly of the Snake is a crossroads size town with unrestricted lots. It has an public crafting area, a fishing area with 3 row houses so you can be near the ocean, and a Tavern with a large out door dance floor. Come check it out and pick your lot. There are many more spots you could put a house on and I am just waiting for someone to request a space. If you want a tour or have questions you are welcome to mail, PM, or friend @Warrior B'Patrick or @Novia Property and zone in when we are online. Please check out the web site and map at this address: Belly of the Snake.

Link to Main Town Forum Thread:Belly of the Snake.

Sonja and Sean Silverfoot like this.
  11. Elgarion

Added! Thanks Vallas. I left out the Discord link. I only put internal links on the entries, but they can catch that from your More Information main thread. :) Great heraldry btw!

12. Elgarion

Added! Thanks for the entry Patrick :)

13. Vallas (Beran’s Reach)

thanks Elgarion, really appreciated! Can you sort out the link to me on that post? It’s not quite worked. :) The more information link also doesn’t quite seem to work.

Cheers,

V

14. Elgarion

Hrrrrm, weird. Both fixed! :)

Duke Vallas [BEAR] likes this.
  15. Vallas (Beran’s Reach)

16. Beaumaris

Beaumaris Avatar

Town Name: Caladruin

Town Description: Founded May 479 PC, Caladruin stands as a last beacon of hope for weary travelers in western Mistrendur. Meaning 'burning light' in an old tongue, it was named for the fiery glow that had once shined brightly amidst the town's ring of stones. While the ancient fires have faded, Caladruin's fortress remains, a bastion of truth, love, and courage. Come traveler, take up arms along side Caladruin's valiant defenders, or simply stay and rest a while. And perhaps you too may yet see light yet dancing amidst the standing stones...

Town's Main Forum Thread: https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/forum/index.php?threads/caladruin.163021/

Heraldry:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 30, 2020
  17. Elgarion

Added! Thanks for the submission :)

18. Datendrache

Datendrache Avatar

[​IMG]

Town Name: Festival

Town Description: Located next to the Mistrendur galleon, Festival is a renown player owned town that is best known for its... shenanigans. Purchased from a distraught old baron by a shady miner, the new Governor was mostly concerned about livening the old town up a little. Festival is home to three of SotA's most famous museums (The Zeitgeist Library, The Festival Museum, and the Conservatory), Alphaine Nine's Friday Fight Night Arena, and many other entertaining player made attractions (Alphaine Nine's Dojo, Hemswal Genis's fortress, The Whyte Roc Embassy, The Runner-Up Entry in the Mt. Midir Decoration Contest, and more!)

Join the fun, be entertained, and stay awhile if you'd like at any of the open lot accommodations!

Threads: https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/forum/index.php?threads/come-visit-festival.158826/ and https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/f...ival-at-owls-head-mountain-retreat-pot.78640/

Sonja likes this.
  19. Elgarion

Added, thanks for the submission!

Datendrache likes this.
  20. shadowvice

shadowvice Avatar

Heraldry:
    [​IMG]

Town Name:
    Knightmare Falls

Town Description: Up ahead, a forgotten little town eagerly awaits welcoming lights to dust off the mystery of what once was a striving village of commerce and connection. The vendors still hawk their wares to smaller crowds but the community is what grows. The pavilion is still active and the establishment offers the guidance of all the virtues in these dark times. Some say the dual Knightmares look down as a offer of protection to the town. Yet as secrets are uncover, many believe they serve as warning of a more sinister history waiting to be rediscovered.

Map: Knightmare Falls

Town Forum Link: Knightmare Falls forum

Last edited: Jun 3, 2020
    Sonja likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.