Players getting banned?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Coolit, Sep 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rune_74

rune_74 Avatar

I think you missed that people do not want to have to rely on some PoT.

2. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Nah I didn't miss that. I am hoping for more options for everyone. Some people arent decorators and would be content with renting a room at the inn or from someone or setting up camp. I am just hoping for many fun options for players. If sleeping is in and valuable it will be necessary to find some king of sleeping area. I don't blame people for not trusting in POTs even though I'm in one. Circumstances can change perhaps new owners etc over time as players get older and older and give up their ownership or whatever the game provides for in those circumstances. There is just so much we don't know and I think it would be impossible to know it all at this point. The game needs to allow for players to exist who do not have homes and they should be fun and interesting options so they can sleep and store a few things if possible. That may be all they want anyway. I am not trying to argue just putting stuff out there as always;)

Lord Baldrith and Budner like this.
  3. Turk Key

Turk Key Avatar

In other words, he should just Coolit?

4. agra

agra Avatar

I'd rather the various options/combinations of:
    Show player owned towns on the mini-map: [ ]
    Show player lots in scenes: [ ]
    Show player vendors in scenes: [ ]

Because honestly? I have zero interest in seeing someones phallic yard decorations consuming all the bandwidth I pay for. Just give me the option to turn it all off, and I'll be a happy customer forever. It has no bearing on my gameplay, so let me save resources & money, and hide it, selectively.

Sir Cabirus and Katrina Bekers like this.
  5. Violation Clauth

Violation Clauth Avatar

You guys realize the original poster had absolutely no question about this? Their question was about getting banned from the game and backing it with the fear they're anti pvp/competitive gameplay. That question has been answered but people continue to debate this side topic on his thread. I suggest you guys make a new thread called "I love banning people from my town" or "I hate banning people from my town" and then debate it there. (please feel free to modify the title but keep it on topic)

I think it will provide the forum viewers a better experience to have the threads be, by nature, connected via a common thread. This has lost that fiber sadly. Hopefully everyone understands I'm not against the conversation just wanting it to be something that's easily found and sorted correctly for my OCD nature.

Cheers!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.