Quit Leeching Off Us - IDIOT

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by By Tor, Mar 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chatele

Chatele Avatar

well, no one owns the siege scene. As far as I see it, its free for all .... either by grouping or solo if you can.... it's all about choice.... Your job is to stop the siege, doesn't matter if you are grouped or not. In there we are all on the same side :rolleyes:

Elwyn, Soylent Green, Net and 7 others like this.
  2. Kabalyero Kidd

Kabalyero Kidd Avatar

true... and if someone don't like it that you are there trying to stop the siege and has nasty words for you then block him... nasty words gone... (I hope) ... LOL

3. By Tor

By Tor Avatar

Yes..wish we New Britannians didn't live in a world where you have to block people.

4. Ashlynn [Pax]

Ashlynn [Pax] Avatar

Some people in MMOs can be a little caustic or simply irritable (afterall you don't know what kind of day they had prior to logging in). Unless it is say - personal/sexist/racist abuse, best to just move on and not fret about it. Doesn't need a thread about it really. =P

5. By Tor

By Tor Avatar

This thread started out with me venting..but really, it's about not being rude to other players. If someone is doing something that irks you..you can explain that to them without saying "idiot" and the like. We all deal with rude people on Earth. Can we be a little more civil to those of us on here?

Maybe that's not realistic...but this is fantasy..and I'd really enjoy us all role playing avatars helping each other..and not ones name calling and caring more about loot than the our fellow players.

6. Tiina Onir

Tiina Onir Avatar

Yes, some people are jerks. Personally, it's not worth losing the seeing people who aren't just to get rid of those who are. I really haven't had that many bad experiences though. A few people have gotten mad because I was farming the same area as them (which is silly), but that's about it. I suppose a lot of my farming is in mines though, which automatically become FO as soon as you enter.

If you spend any time in MP, I've probably waved at you. I wave at EVERYONE.

Thwip, Hornpipe and By Tor like this.
  7. Ravicus Domdred

Ravicus Domdred Avatar

I have not posted in a great while. For me people are way to sensitive for a video game. For me it would be easy to role play a villain or a bad guy and mess with people. This is a role playing game. So many people are taking this to seriously. It probably is one of the main reasons I quit playing honestly. In fact message me, I have a few items to sell, not sure if anything is worth anything anymore in this market.

Canterbury likes this.
  8. By Tor

By Tor Avatar

Nothing wrong with role playing. But, when you break immersion and say "stop kill stealing , you idiot" ..that's not really role playing, is it? If you want to stay in character and be a bad guy, fine. This player got personal. Let's leave the insults for a real life, in person encounter..and leave the role playing for the game.

Canterbury and Ravicus Domdred like this.
  9. Ravicus Domdred

Ravicus Domdred Avatar

you cannot control other people or other peoples actions, but you can only control your own actions. I'm pretty sure that you know this in real life also. In this game, this specific game to be exact is a bunch of people that thrive on emotion and being victims however. The whole community is built on this. It is far different than what was kickstarted. We do not have blaze your own path anymore, we have follow the skulls and follow the "waving" quest givers. (or what ever they implement for handvholding). This game is built for victims and people that do not want to waist time having to think for themselves. This game caters to people that want hand holding and reporting people for hurting other peoples feelings. This is why I quit so many months ago.

By Tor likes this.
  10. By Tor

By Tor Avatar

Well, can't disagree with that, my friend. Our game philosophies have always been the same.

I'm not reporting anyone, by the way. Just expressing my disappointment by a very small few players actions.

Ravicus Domdred likes this.
  11. Ravicus Domdred

Ravicus Domdred Avatar

I can agree with you there are some bad players. I will not fault you for taking offense. For me when that happened I had to trick my mind. I just thought of them as bad npc's, kinda like the beggar in soltown. Bad actors. :)

Montaigne and By Tor like this.
  12. Yakamo LLTS

Yakamo LLTS Avatar

!!! That was rude of those guys. Send me there names and pot locations, I shall pick pocket all day!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.