Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

R59 List of Fixed Bugs and Finished Tasks

Discussion in 'Release 59 QA Feedback' started by DarkStarr, Oct 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. liz_the_wiz

liz_the_wiz Avatar

When I suggested @Serafina that @DarkStarr put in the build numbers I meant qa so we get a new drop and some lines are added we can see which are the newly added and should retro check with you that it didn’t break that which was fixed.

2. guardianspif

guardianspif Avatar

well, if you Want the Bonus you risk the kill remember were gettin more bind points . To Jason I hope you get a good price on your acconts as theis is a non issue to the rest of us as "we" view it a blessing

3. jiirc

jiirc Avatar

As Serafina said in a post earlier in this thread, all the things in the list are in the latest published build. So everything in the list is testable.

4. Steevodeevo

Steevodeevo Avatar

Dont include me in that 'we'. Whilst I support any change to make the world look more populated and these proposed changes may do that, and this change does not impact my play style negatively at all, it is quite clear to anyone who takes the time to read the thread and considers anyone other than themselves that there most certainly are issues and at least one very valid and awesome play style is negatively impacted if the changes are implemented as they stand.

If the game potentially drives players like @Browncoat Jayson away, then we should all be concerned given his passion for the game and his huge contributions to the community, the game and the wiki.

5. ShurTugal

ShurTugal Avatar

One word....... bye..... you people are always claiming "if you do this you will lose players, I will leave, if you do that you will lose players, I will leave." I say if your not enjoying the game than find something you enjoy because this is a game and is ment to be fun. also you all are not guaranteed to get EVERYTHING you want out of this game. The devs have to find a balance for ALL of us not just the few of you who seem to think the game devs should cater to you. What that means is not everything they do you will agree with so like I said at the beginning..... bye if that is your choice otherwise provide helpful feedback and enjoy the game. :) :) cheers :) :)

Elnoth, Violette Dyonisys and Dhanas like this.
  6. ShurTugal

ShurTugal Avatar

if you choose to flag pvp you should NOT have any protection from other players. that is the point of pvp flagging. If you don't want to die to another player, don't pvp flag. otherwise what your explaining sounds to me like an exploit and should be handled as such :) :)

7. ShurTugal

ShurTugal Avatar

its great that we have people that contribute to the game and community. I contribute to the game and community but that doesn't mean their opinions should drive the game for the rest of us. they are just ONE voice and for the game to thrive long term catering to just one or two voices regardless who they are is not going to do it. This is a good change.

Gorthyn, Elnoth, Greyfox and 3 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.