1. Here you will find official announcements and updates. These announcements are also linked in the Official SotA Discord server.
    We encourage comments from the community! To keep the announcements official, we ask that comment threads be created in the General forums for player input.

Thanks!

Release 8 Instructions

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by DarkStarr, Jul 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brink1123

Brink1123 Avatar

I don't know if this is a bug or im just not doing this right but my hotbar is stuck on non combat mode and my spells are greyed out. anyone have any suggestions to fix this?

2. NRaas

NRaas Avatar

Did you build a deck ? https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/f...the-mad-hermits-guide-to-deck-building.13102/

Not really sure what putting combat spells into the non-combat bar actually does, but pretty sure it does not do what you intend.

If you are trying to use "Light" or some non-combat spell, you must highlight yourself before casting it (hold down ALT, or press F1). :)

3. Rodriguez

Rodriguez Avatar

A great release and the first one for me that is actually fun to play. :)

4. Floors

Floors Avatar

Pro Tip: If you put combat spells in the non-combat bar, you can start combat with a buff active.

Duke NRaas, Kaisa and Rodriguez like this.
  5. Lord Spaz

Lord Spaz Avatar

I dont like how u cant come back into th fight after taking a few unlucky hits. In Ultima Online you could go back and forth all day, also if you get attacked after winning afight, with the lack of regaining your focus you will die unless you run out of the zone

6. Veylen The AenigmA

Veylen The AenigmA Avatar

Or the fact someone can just chain cast fireball and win most fights with little effort. Its like u habe to have a perfect counterspec to beat it. It should have a longer timer or diminishing returns

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.