Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Rent and the new Tenant Permission

Discussion in 'Release 43 Dev+ Feedback Forum' started by Deathadder, Jun 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Onyx

Onyx Avatar

Lot rentals are easy. A POT owner can charge whatever he wants to claim and retain a lot in his town (assuming a person is willing to pay the price). It is tenancy in an owned house that is more difficult. They're working on it. It'll be here soon enough.

2. Tahru

Tahru Avatar

I have not decided if I want to rent or not, charge or not. But I don't think the word punishment is correct. If it was then everyone that bought a home got raped.

Womby and cartodude like this.
  3. Black Tortoise

Black Tortoise Avatar

This is the only system that makes sense. We should be able to turn the large lots (town, city, etc) into apartments. Basements with many rooms should allow each room to be its own apartment, etc.

4. Tristano Sforza

Tristano Sforza Avatar

They removed the inn from the store...

5. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Yes bad word choice. I wish for choices for all players and that they get to have their own little space if they want. I wish it for everyone. No going into Shrouds like archeage left out in the mass of a zillion tiny on top of each other houses and all that frustration. Just go to your friendly inn and rent a room while you get your bearings. No one left out of having a place to hang their hat to figure this game out, Which is a challenge in itself quite often;)

6. Rosemourne

Rosemourne Avatar

This is why I started Shadow's Rest. I should have 50 spaces for new players once I buy my inns. If you know anyone that needs a place to stay, send them my way.

majoria70 likes this.
  7. Lord Andernut

Lord Andernut Avatar

@everyone, they are planning to put in door permissions as well. R44 incoming.

But owner of item retains permissions on item is HUGE. Even if we don't get door permissions for R44, if you have 20 rooms and tell someone to stay in their room, you can always evict them if they break the rules and they get all their items back. I can't imagine that if given a room and told to stay within it that players will ignore you.

Retlaw likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.