Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Resolved](Blood River Outskirts) Unable to learn Formal Truth Salute or get Banner of Truth

Discussion in 'Quests, Conversations, & NPC's' started by Browncoat Jayson, Apr 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Browncoat Jayson

Browncoat Jayson Legend of the Hearth

4/30/2018 11:48 PM
    Title: Unable to get Formal Truth Salute/Banner of Truth
    Reproduction Rate: Unknown
    Blocker? No
    Details: I finally finished the questline for Blood River after finding the correct manifesto, but returning to Alberic does not reward either the formal truth salute emote, or the banner of truth. He responds to "manifesto" with the same response as before, "The evidence in that manifesto should make things easier for us." I do still have a stuck compass indicator for "Task: Seek Alberic" that won't dismiss, and both the quest version and deco version of the Cleansing Manifesto in my backpack, so its possible that this got gummed up somewhere along the way.
    Steps to Reproduce:
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4770 CPU @ 3.40GHz (8) System RAM: 16291
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 GPU RAM: 8110
    SotA.Win.64.770.Date.04.30.18
    Area: Novia_R7_Forest02_01
    Area Display Name: Blood River Outskirts
    Loc: (361.5, 86.2, 177.7)
    Debug: Tm92aWFfUjdfRm9yZXN0MDJfMDF8fCgzNjEuNTA1LCA4Ni4xOTQsIDE3Ny42NjMpfCgwLCAtMC4zODEsIDAsIC0wLjkyNCl8NDE2Ljc0NzV8MjcuMTg4MzN8NC42MQ==

2. Puuk

Puuk Developer Emeritus

Use keyword "banner of truth" or "truth banner." Either will work. Also, try "formal truth salute," "formaltruthsalute," or "truth salute formal" for the emote.

3. Browncoat Jayson

I tried "banner" and "salute", but not the full text. I'll give these a shot when I get home. Thanks @Puuk.

Puuk likes this.
  4. Browncoat Jayson

These worked, thanks! However, I'm not sure how these should be discovered normally. Did I miss a response that would normally reveal these keywords?

5. Puuk

Puuk Developer Emeritus

The banner of truth is part of the reward package for turning in the manifesto. If a player did the quest before the banner was added to the reward package, there are other checks for that so it can be rewarded - keywords manifesto and, of course, banner of truth. The formal truth salute keyword is activated after turning in something, but I don't recall at the moment.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.