Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Royal Eleberry and Imortality Trees, are not designed for decoaraiton . . .

Discussion in 'Release 32 Feedback Forum' started by Weins201, Aug 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord Baldrith

Lord Baldrith Avatar

Ya I put all my seeds and dyes in the bank and I will not use them again until I hear if it's a bug and shouldn't be done. I never want to game the system I am just overly motivated to achieve things that are doable :)

Alexander and Acred like this.
  2. Lained

Lained Avatar

I can understand that for the immortality fruit as it gives full health upon eating and that could be a bit OP if you have multiple but I've been happily watering the elderberry plants multiple times for higher yields just like all the other plants and since they're not tradable I didn't see it as an issue. The immortality fruit only ever returns one seed so considered it by design. @Berek it be good if we can get a firm answer on this as I really like my row of plants.

[​IMG]

3. FrostII

FrostII Bug Hunter

I agree with Weins ... We should be able to get 1 seed from a Royal Elderberry and getting that seed should kick the plant that gave the seed into decoration only mode, with no more seeds from it.
    That way the plants remain "rare" but can also be used for deco.

lollie and Acred like this.
  4. Acred

Acred Avatar

I am so upset you got your account banned, @Lord Baldrith ! :(

This does need clarification. I also want to know what my alt should do with the excess dyes and plants that she now has. Mind you, she's never earned anything off them. I give away the Royal Purple cloaks she dyes to new players, so actually it costs me gold.

I thought the old bug reports about it had made sure the matter got attention and the 2 seed from each plant was WAI. I just wrote up a bug report at the R33 thread, as this feedback in R32 thread might not get attention. I linked this thread in my bug report though.

https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/forum/index.php?threads/royal-elderberry-gives-2-fruits.62134/

5. Duke Gréagóir

Duke Gréagóir Legend of the Hearth

Both of my plants gave only one seed ( elderberry and imm fruit). I checked with the others in Dara Brae and 4 other sets also give one seed each for each plant.

I did not use more than one water per plant and never had issues.

Added: i like the way it works now. If the plants become a deco and you can grow another one the look of the plant is not rare. It needs to remain one plant makes one seed when used as it is now. Or it kills the rarity.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2016
  6. Lord Baldrith

Lord Baldrith Avatar

Thanks so much :) I am fortunate that we have great devs here! @Chris unlocked my account already and I'm back on the game.

I love the look of the plants and was actually going to decorate my basement with them hehe...Plus having access to the dye for costumes etc would be handy.

@Duke Greagoir, I water my plants as often as they allow hehe...perhaps only watering once will give only 1 seed...

Alexander, lollie and Duke Gréagóir like this.
  7. Brighton Rock

Brighton Rock Avatar

Alexander and Lord Baldrith like this.
  8. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

Ok I understand that you have to use the dye to get seeds back that was the answer but now it appears that watering more produced more than one.

I know they are not tradable only personal issues but since I wanted to décor like baldrith and since I could not get more than one seed after use what was the point.

It appears I wasted my time and should have madfe 100s so I could decorate with if I had started when I made this post and 4 days t gorw I could have . . . . .over 1000 plants laying around :-(

9. PrimeRib

PrimeRib Avatar

I have yet to see either of these plants do anything.

10. nonaware

nonaware Avatar

yeah mine does not grow or change

11. Proteus Tempest

Proteus Tempest Avatar

I just started looking into this.

I had a plant that seemed to take all week to mature. During that time I watered it because ...well.. it was growing so slow I thought it would help it mature faster and today I harvested it and got 2 plants which i was able to make two dyes from and both dyes produced seeds. I have an extra seed now.

People keep saying the plant is NOT tradeable and I went back to the description of the plant in the original Pledge description and it DID STATE that the plant WAS tradeable between players. So I see no harm in buying or trading for the plant.

12. Lained

Lained Avatar

Exactly, @DarkStarr also said they should be tradable when asked during a hangout.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.