Safe to delete character and restart?

Discussion in 'New Player Welcome' started by Naysayer Argent Red, May 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Naysayer Argent Red

Naysayer Argent Red Avatar

Hi,

I've got a founder knight's pledge account which I haven't logged into since long before last wipe (so forever and ever ago, and having long since missed my special house placement opportunity due to serious medical issues which prevented me from being able to play.)

Long story short, I recently finally got around to being able to login and created a character. I choose the courage questline, which seems horribly broken (none of the quests/tasks update amongst other things? Can anyone confirm?) and so my character feels pretty broken too. Can I delete him and create the character again without it affecting any of my pledge account stuff? I haven't touched anything which is in the bank yet. All I have on my character is the initial stuff it supplied me upon character creation.

Thanks.

Acred, Fionwyn Wyldemane and Leelu like this.
  2. Elgarion

Elgarion Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

You bet, just make sure all of your equipment is transferred to the bank first. Your bank is attached to your account, not a particular character.

Also, for the most complete/polished experience, I'd start down the Love path. Courage and Truth are still in the works (BUT -- you could always bug test them, Portalarium loves feedback as they enhance the game, the more unique bug reports the better) ;)

3. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Welcome back Sir Tanelis. I am so happy to hear you are feeling better, well I do hope this is the case for you.

And I'm sorry you missed the land rush if you wanted to participate. Really I did too since I knew that I was only going to place in Wizards Rest anyway and had no need to hunt for another place to live.

I am Majoria in the game if I can assist any time please don't hesitate to send me a whisper in game or a PM here.

Acred likes this.
  4. Spoon

Spoon Avatar

Yes you can BUT there is no reason to.
    https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/forum/index.php?threads/starting-over.57377/#post-611915

First go to a town crier and reset your task list. Then
    Just go to Solace Bridge on the east coast and you can start the love quest from there. Also be sure to visit Solace Bridge Outskirts to find a good starting area.

Also even though land rush is over there are plenty of good locations. Unclaimed.

Best of luck b

Winfield and majoria70 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.