Scene overcrowding and how it will be handled?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Deathadder, Apr 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adam Crow

Adam Crow Avatar

Yeah good ideas.

And you can join friends or single player if the scene is crowded. Right now. Sucks when Weins is so right about something right?

2. redfish

redfish Avatar

@Adam Crow,

Yea, but ultimately you don't want to push people go into SPO/FPO who *want* MPO just because the game isn't being smart. It creates more fuss for players by making them switch modes, and makes it difficult to find others in Multiplayer.

So yea, right now players can do that as a solution. And they should if they feel they need to. But the game really needs to just be better about this in the first place.

fonsvitae and Adam Crow like this.
  3. Stundorn

Stundorn Avatar

I don't care, mostly playing in FM and only switch to MP if i go for an Event in a PoT.

Reduces Lag for me, i don't random group anymore as most random groups are to fast playing it for me,
    more available ressources (was there an adjustment of respawn in FM?)
    and more immersing at all, because some characters just look horrible :p
    and to see the generous fire deathmage in chains spamming RoF and such annoys me anyway :rolleyes:

4. null2

null2 Avatar

Yep and people have exploited this fact by filling up a scene with friends so they can get PvP flag xp bonus without any risk.

Find the magic number and you can have your own multiplayer scene to yourself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.