Shared basements with multiple lot entrances

Discussion in 'Housing & Lots' started by redfish, Aug 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. redfish

redfish Avatar

The title refers to a basement which you can enter from one lot and then exit into another lot.

Uses can be things like catacombs, guild undergrounds, homes with secret escape routes, etc. You would have to be able to place more than one basement entrance, and then have it match up with exit/entrance locations in the basement, which each become accessible or inaccessible based on whether a certain basement entrance was placed.

This could bring some creative ideas to life in POTs.

Gregg247, Elgarion, Bom and 2 others like this.
  2. Helvig Ingvildsdottir

Helvig Ingvildsdottir Avatar

Strange that no-one else posted that they like this idea. I just searched the forums for basement topics, and found this, and I say hell yes! This would be so awesome for RP. People with larger lots could have one basement clearly visible and another more hidden one to make sure they always have an escape route that no-one knows of and where therefore no-one's waiting for you (yes, you could also just teleport away... but I'm speaking RP). Or one easily accessible and oe that goes into a locked safe room. Also if you want to rent out parts of your basement, separate entrances could come in handy.

Elgarion likes this.
  3. redfish

redfish Avatar

Also, I was just thinking about connected basements. Say, you have two basements that are next to each other, and you can move from one to the other through some type of door or passage of some kind.

4. redfish

redfish Avatar

Plus, having a hatch on the bottom floor of a basement which takes you to a second, lower basement.

Brent S likes this.
  5. Brent S

Brent S Avatar

HehHeh. I could see this being great for a speakeasy or a thieve's den.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.