Solutions to Puzzles & Treasure Hunts (Spoilers!)

Discussion in 'Player Created Resources' started by Rinaldi, Sep 5, 2016.

1. ShurTugal

ShurTugal Avatar

So. I went and grabbed two crystals, placed them and then went back to one of the location, set a timer and waited 10 minutes (and as I type this I am still waiting and timer is still counting) and nothing has respawned ao I don't what I am doing wrong vs what you did. One thing I notice is that looking in my inventory, they first two crystals are still showing but they are red and I can't do anything with them and when I look into the first two placement locations, the crystals are there and those power positions rotate like they are suppose to so I am clueless what to do at this point. I hate this puzzle..... @Elgarion maybe you can look into this puzzle and see if its broken???? maybe????

2. ShurTugal

ShurTugal Avatar

I think the devs fixed this approach because its not possible now..

3. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

If items show up as red in your inventory, that means a de sync happened between the client and server. You then need to log out and log back in.

Elgarion, Rinaldi and Numa like this.
  4. ShurTugal

ShurTugal Avatar

So. this is happening literally every single time but ONLY in this buff puzzle and ONLY to those 2 crystals. when I place said crytals, they turn red in my inventory literally EVERY single time and then no new ones spawn and I can't do anything else. Because this is so very specific to the puzzle and scene, I am very much leaning to a bug or something with this specifically @Elgarion I don't suppose you could be a life saver and look into this for me????? please???? as a one time fire/moon and now currently fire/sun specced mage, this buffs is very important to me and it would be great if I could actually GET it.. :) thanks...

5. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

Did you make a bug report?

Anpu likes this.
  6. Elgarion

Elgarion Community Manager Moderator SOTA Developer

Yes, please put on the bug forums so the right people see it. Much appreciated :)

Anpu likes this.